• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Was indeed deserved. Coutinho looks the dogs. Strurridge not too shabby either.

But Stoke look poor. What they lacked in quality previously, they made up for in fight. Now they are trying to play pool at their own game. But are not as good.

Very good goal.

I have to admit, I love the way Rodger's teams set out and play their football. He'd have been a perfect manager for us, simply due to the style of football he gets his teams playing. Liverpool will be a threat to us this season, but I think we should still finish above them. Wouldn't be surprised if they finished above Arsenal though.....

Very good goal.

I have to admit, I love the way Rodger's teams set out and play their football. He'd have been a perfect manager for us, simply due to the style of football he gets his teams playing. Liverpool will be a threat to us this season, but I think we should still finish above them. Wouldn't be surprised if they finished above Arsenal though.....

Rodgers is a loon.

They're playing ok today but Stoke are awful.

Coutinho is in my fantasy team. Great little player. I think it should be easy enough for a team with quality who know what they're doing to bully him off the ball though. I think pool need to get in Willian or someone like that so that its not a single-source of danger for them as everything today is going through him and if Stoke had any sense they'd just stick a man on him all game and i'm sure Liverpool would start to struggle.

Stoke need to accept what they are. Bring on Jones and lump balls forward, guaranteed it will bring greater success for them

For all Liverpool's good play they are rather lucky to be level at the break. Stoke have had a few decent chances.

Stoke to go down for me this season and not before time :) Funny, bit like Charlton they got a bit too big for their boots and decided that Pulis wasn't taking them to the next level when all he was doing was keeping them a level above where they should be by playing to their brute strengths! - similar to Charlton getting rid of Curbishley, be careful what you wish for!

Michael Owen has one of the most droning voices going, just a monotone spiel of niceties and obvious cliches.

I thought Clarke Carlisle was bad.

Come back Andy Townsend's Tactics Truck, all is forgiven

He's awful, isn''t he. Reminds me of Nigel Mansell. Crashing bore.

I said we missed out on a very good player when Liverpool were in talks with Coutinho and all people said was he was inconsistent and average ](*,)

Entertaining first half. Need Stoke to score next to keep it entertaining. If Stoke concede a second, without reply, in the first 10 minutes of the second half then I can see Liverpool filling their boots.

I gave up with BT and watched it elsewhere... but at half time I've gone back to BT to try and find out why it wasn't working

I can't even log in now, the site is all gummed up and taking me in circles... I log in... click BT Sport... click Watch Now... Watch Now.... Watch Now (how efficient) and it takes me to... the login page

Twice.

Why can nobody on earth provide a proper streaming service to us fans?

I said we missed out on a very good player when Liverpool were in talks with Coutinho and all people said was he was inconsistent and average ](*,)

He was always going to be a gamble but I'd have been in favour of it if we'd made a move for him, obviously a very talented player.

Mignolet is flapping all over the place. If he keeps doing that, sides will score more set piece goals against Liverpool than they'll score v us. How long before teams starting putting a man on him?

Very good goal.

I think people are falling into a very dangerous trap of underrating Arsenal again. I don't see them finishing lower than 4th, one reason, Wenger.

Mignolet is flapping all over the place. If he keeps doing that, sides will score more set piece goals against Liverpool than they'll score v us. How long before teams starting putting a man on him?

People get blinded by a keeper making reaction saves (which will happen a lot at one of the worst sides in the league), thinking that makes him an outstanding keeper. When playing for a top side there are other skills that are just as important.

I think people are falling into a very dangerous trap of underrating Arsenal again. I don't see them finishing lower than 4th, one reason, Wenger.

I don't disagree. The lack of new signings and managerial changes around them may actually be a massive help to Arsenal this season, especially in the first few weeks. With regards to us vs them, it all comes down to Bale's future in my opinion.

Back