• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
People tend to assume that it's the victim's fault when it's not forced. The argument goes 'if I get drunk and run someone over, I get sent to prison. If a girl gets drunk and lets someone bump her, she can claim rape the next day. How is that fair?'

For the record, I don't blame her, but I can see where the argument comes from. Hence my disapproval of Evans for acting so stupidly, since he just adds fuel to the fire in terms of that argument above. 'He's getting his career wrecked because some girl didn't want to look like a skank in front of her friends and decided to finger him.' There's already similar threads about, and many of the SUFC community feel that way too.

Exactly. As I said, rape is the only crime where the victim gets the blame and it is disgusting.

Because "it's a laugh with the boys" and "she wanted it otherwise she wouldn't have been there" and "she wasn't complaining at the time so she must've liked it"...the most sinister thing is that he LEFT his Mum's house to go and JOIN this debacle! Frankly, the fact the other bloke got off is a disgrace too. Footballers think they're above the law, and sadly, too often they sort of are when people DON'T pick them up on things...it's terrible!
Evans strikes me as a bit of a "shut-in" who was trying to be "one of the boys"...fudging idiot.

I agree, it's hopefully proved to some footballers that they're not invincible. But sadly, many young guys think the same way. Sickens me...as you can probably tell from my posts on this thread.

I'm genuinely surprised! Arsenal are pretty flat today. If the intensity isn't there then they won't dominate. Plus no Arteta?

What do you think?
I think the mentality of the sides plays a large part in it all. Against us they genuinely feel they are superior and should dominate the play. Against united and Chelsea they are inadequate. Well, they don't feel they can dominate. Psychology is so big, I think I realise this more and more at this time of the season, when the pressure is on

Looks like both teams are more focussed on not losing than trying to win this

THis would be a great result for us if this stays the same.

Back