• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
As others have said, I have no idea what is the best outcome here. It'll be nice to see either lose I guess. A fair few red cards and injuries wouldn't be the worst thing in the world..

Chelsea win. It opens up 3rd, Which is far better if chelsea do or do not win the champions league.

Agreed. If we lose today we are fcuked either way, but if we win then I would rather Chelsea win as well. The problem with finishing 4th is that Chelsea are jammy and it not impossible that they win the CL even if we all think it is unlikely. And if they do us finishing 4th sucks. If Chelsea win today then 3rd place would be up for all grabs if we are able to bring our A game to the fore.

It amuses me the amount of faith the pundits seem to place in Torres.. They always seem so surprised that after scoring once he hasn't gone on a run of form scoring lots of goals.

How he missed that opportunity i'll never know, though he was offside anyway...

Shocking miss from Van Pervy. He gone off the boil of late but the rest of the Arsenal team are playing well now, to be fair, whereas at the start of the season it was the opposite.

We want this to be a draw, we really do. Keeps Chelsea behind us (I'm not worried about them winning the CL, we just need to concentrate on finishing top four and if we're unlucky so be it) and keeps Arsenal within reach. We want to win all our remaining games, but realistically that's highly unlikely so wanting a Chelsea win is shooting us in the foot.

If Di Matteo was permanent manager he'd never play that side. He's playing for the short term glory of the Champion's League and not concentrating about making sure they're in the Champion's League next season.

We want this to be a draw, we really do. Keeps Chelsea behind us (I'm not worried about them winning the CL, we just need to concentrate on finishing top four and if we're unlucky so be it) and keeps Arsenal within reach. We want to win all our remaining games, but realistically that's highly unlikely so wanting a Chelsea win is shooting us in the foot.

If Chelsea win today I can see them winning all their remaining games. Liverpool away and Saudi Sportswashing Machine at home are their toughest games. But I can see them winning both on current form

If Chelsea win today I can see them winning all their remaining games. Liverpool away and Saudi Sportswashing Machine at home are their toughest games. But I can see them winning both on current form

I hate them, but sadly they're a great side. Out of the four teams battling between 3rd to 6th they are by far the best.

Yeah, but if chelsea win today our fate is in our own hands.

Not that it would give me much confidence...

Both these teams are looking like footballing juggernauts. Easy to see how they stuck ten past us in the last two games we played against them.

Back