• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
I was only away for a month, my first post back was on March 6th. As for coming back because we are doing well... we've been in the top 6 all season.

I'm with KD on this one. you went off in a huff because we took down your thread, something you did becuase you know the jokey rituals we have here and every time you start a thread against your team we dont win.

you have posted granted here again since true, but now Saudi Sportswashing Machine are flying high you come through with your predictions. all suiting you team,...arsenal and chelsea draw, tottenham lose, Saudi Sportswashing Machine win

have you done predictions every week by any chance?

most likely there is nothing malicious or ill intentioned about what , where and when you posted...it just has a lot of smoke surrounding it is all. looks smug like

Arc - why you got a picture of yourself as an avatar?

No, I'm tall, dark and handsome, thank you

This is my favourite dog though - always wanted one but the wife's not too keen. Reckons it's too dumb and drools all over. About 50% done with convincing though - aiming for late next year to get one. Want to name it Arry

Well the reality is unless you sort yourself out and get back to how you were playing before all the Redknapp for England crap then we will be enjoying the Champions League next season at your expense. Really you should be playing in it, some of the football you were playing earlier in the season was brilliant but you've been brick of late.

Well even after the Redknapp for England crap, we put you right in your place with the 5-0. Shame we cant play you every week. Yes we have played some brilliant football, but brilliant football can only be played with confidence and were lacking at the moment. We need to grind out a result to get it back.

I actually thought Saudi Sportswashing Machine would be good to finish in the top 4 with us, now, I kinda want to you fall at the last hurdle.

No, I'm tall, dark and handsome, thank you

This is my favourite dog though - always wanted one but the wife's not too keen. Reckons it's too dumb and drools all over. About 50% done with convincing though - aiming for late next year to get one. Want to name it Arry

Maybe your wifey dont want one cos she already has one of em in the house huh

See - I am tall and dark. Im working on the handsome part. (I think handsome is subjective anyways fudge it)

Is this Drogba's dog ?

33mx6yd.gif

:lol:

Well even after the Redknapp for England crap, we put you right in your place with the 5-0. Shame we cant play you every week. Yes we have played some brilliant football, but brilliant football can only be played with confidence and were lacking at the moment. We need to grind out a result to get it back.

I actually thought Saudi Sportswashing Machine would be good to finish in the top 4 with us, now, I kinda want to you fall at the last hurdle.

Haven't they been here before?

[video=youtube_share;_Yenzdq5g6o]http://youtu.be/_Yenzdq5g6o[/video]

Drogba is out of tomorrow's game and is a doubt for Tuesday. Karma for all the diving about on Wednesday night I guess. If only it was a season ending injury!

True, i just dont understand how Clayton Macdonald got away with it but Ched Evans got sent down

Exactly.

If this lady was getting raped then would CM be getting convicted also? AND if CM had known that CE was raping this girl then why didnt he also get sent down for not informing the cops etc

Anyways I find something iffy about all this then again im not privy to any of the information. It also brings the whole debate about consent and what constitutes consent and what doesnt. Especially if the girl is drunk.

Back