• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Arsenal v Chelsea DRAW
Aston Villa v Sunderland AWAY WIN
Blackburn v Norwich DRAW
Bolton v Swansea HOME WIN
Fulham v Wigan DRAW
Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Stoke HOME WIN
QPR v Tottenham HOME WIN
Man Utd v Everton HOME WIN
Liverpool v West Brom DRAW
Wolves v Emirates Marketing Project AWAY WIN

If QPR win I will have to find somewhere to sleep on Saturday night. My Dad is a QPR fan and if they beat us he wont let me get off that easily. I will end up coming home from work next week with my room decorated and plastered with QPR flags, scarves and the fudgein scoreline.

arrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

If QPR win I will have to find somewhere to sleep on Saturday night. My Dad is a QPR fan and if they beat us he wont let me get off that easily. I will end up coming home from work next week with my room decorated and plastered with QPR flags, scarves and the fudgein scoreline.

arrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You still live with your folks, mate?

Looked around 40 in that McDonalds poster :D

QPR have three wins in a row at home, you haven't won away for a long time (I've not checked but the form guide tells me at least the last 6 away without a win), could be a draw I guess but QPR will be up for it.

He's probably right but it's a shame that Greg decided to not post for a while them comes back to gloat when his team are doing well. I'm happy Saudi Sportswashing Machine are doing good tbh(well now they're doing a bit too well lol) .

I was only away for a month, my first post back was on March 6th. As for coming back because we are doing well... we've been in the top 6 all season.

I was only away for a month, my first post back was on March 6th. As for coming back because we are doing well... we've been in the top 6 all season.

Cool whatever. If I randomly posted a set of predictions on NO in which I stated we'd win and you'd lose (whilst your team was in brick form) I'm pretty sure I'd be verbally abused.

1 win in 12 and were still 4th.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine go on this hugely overachieving run and their fans re-appear. Fans are the reason I hate football clubs.

Well the reality is unless you sort yourself out and get back to how you were playing before all the Redknapp for England crap then we will be enjoying the Champions League next season at your expense. Really you should be playing in it, some of the football you were playing earlier in the season was brilliant but you've been brick of late.

Well the reality is unless you sort yourself out and get back to how you were playing before all the Redknapp for England crap then we will be enjoying the Champions League next season at your expense. Really you should be playing in it, some of the football you were playing earlier in the season was brilliant but you've been brick of late.

Great to see your back.....

You still live with your folks, mate?

Looked around 40 in that McDonalds poster :D

Yeah... I moved out then moved back in. Its a massive house though so I have my own seperate quarters haha. I am looking the thing is I have a bit of a complication which kind of stops people from wanting to rent to me. Anyways thats another matter

Youre a ****.

Yeah... I moved out then moved back in. Its a massive house though so I have my own seperate quarters haha. I am looking the thing is I have a bit of a complication which kind of stops people from wanting to rent to me. Anyways thats another matter

That sounds reallly sketchy. :lol:

Back