• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Good luck getting that to hold up. If a girl is intoxicated she cannot consent to sex.

Totally agree. Anyone that thinks if a girl is too drunk to say no then she is by inferrence consenting is, in my eyes, a rapist pure & simple.

I hope Evans gets what is coming to him inside like the other fudging nonces.

Totally agree. Anyone that thinks if a girl is too drunk to say no then she is by inferrence consenting is, in my eyes, a rapist pure & simple.

I hope Evans gets what is coming to him inside like the other fudging nonces.

You got my post before I deleted it! I took it down because I thought it didn't sound as I intended it, but your post explains it perfectly.

Rape is the only crime where the victim gets the blame.

Ultimately all the IFs and BUTs and diving etc is redundant because CHELSCUM WON. Therefore their tactics were in actual fact spot on.

Chelscum ARE NOT going to play Barcelona off the park.

Listen say you were in a fight you and some dude but this dude was a big fudge off dude... you had the chance to kick him in the nuts (uts a cowards way to fight) would you? its a matter of life n death - would you kick him in the nuts?

I would.

i'm late on parade here but i don't believe that to be the case.

as SS1882 said, Barca hit the post early, had one off the line and hit the post late on.

that suggests - the clear, open chances - that chelsea's tactics in fact didn't work as they were exposed on 3 clear occasions, with just bad finishing and dumb luck getting them off the hook.

Welcome back pusscake.

Did you think enough time had past that we'd simply forget about...

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR 5-0 Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Massive pusscake.

Can't comment on legal matters, but from where I'm standing he was asking for trouble. If she was that drunk when he got there, he should have left. Whether you blame the victim or not, it was macaronic to put himself in a position where what he did with her could conceivably have been used against him.

Do footballers never undergo the 'Drunk means no' public safety courses?

Why the fudge would you?

Because "it's a laugh with the boys" and "she wanted it otherwise she wouldn't have been there" and "she wasn't complaining at the time so she must've liked it"...the most sinister thing is that he LEFT his Mum's house to go and JOIN this debacle! Frankly, the fact the other bloke got off is a disgrace too. Footballers think they're above the law, and sadly, too often they sort of are when people DON'T pick them up on things...it's terrible!
Evans strikes me as a bit of a "shut-in" who was trying to be "one of the boys"...fudging idiot.

Why the fudge would you?

People tend to assume that it's the victim's fault when it's not forced. The argument goes 'if I get drunk and run someone over, I get sent to prison. If a girl gets drunk and lets someone bump her, she can claim rape the next day. How is that fair?'

For the record, I don't blame her, but I can see where the argument comes from. Hence my disapproval of Evans for acting so stupidly, since he just adds fuel to the fire in terms of that argument above. 'He's getting his career wrecked because some girl didn't want to look like a skank in front of her friends and decided to finger him.' There's already similar threads about, and many of the SUFC community feel that way too.

17 - Arsenal have had a joint-league high 17 different goalscorers this season (with Everton).

One Man Team

I have no idea who I want to win today. If arsenal lose its funny as I hate them. If they win they get 3rd.

If Chelsea lose it means 4th is more likely for us but if they win we can go 5th.

Even if chelsea lose and we go for 4th they might win the champions league.

What the fcuk do we want!

I have no idea who I want to win today. If arsenal lose its funny as I hate them. If they win they get 3rd.

If Chelsea lose it means 4th is more likely for us but if they win we can go 5th.

Even if chelsea lose and we go for 4th they might win the champions league.

What the fcuk do we want!

Chelsea win. It opens up 3rd, Which is far better if chelsea do or do not win the champions league.

Choosing a preferred winner out of Woolwich and Cheatski is a bit like choosing what's nicer out of brick and tinkle!!

However... anything but a Gooner win is a good result for us, IMO.

It's all redundant if we don't sort our fudging form out pronto, starting later this afternoon COYS

Choosing a preferred winner out of Woolwich and Cheatski is a bit like choosing what's nicer out of brick and tinkle!!

However... anything but a Gooner win is a good result for us, IMO.

It's all redundant if we don't sort our fudging form out pronto, starting later this afternoon COYS

No anything but a Chelski win is good for us.

No anything but a Chelski win is good for us.

I disagree, If chelsea win and we get our act together, winning our two games in hand we go third.

If we don't get our act together and start winning games, what the other teams do is irrelevant as we won't finish top four.

Back