• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
OT El Classico

Firstly - thought id start a thread about it

Secondly - anyone have an suggestions of where to watch it in.........Madrid \o/

Why is this game any different to the games in the midweek and weekend games thread, there is lots of discussion about this game already in there

Funny. When Tottenham batter most teams on here and still don't pull it out people slag us off and say the other team just knew how to beat us. But when it is the saviours of football Bracalona then they were still the best team ever. Funny. Maybe Chelsea "just knew how to beat them"

Because we do it with unceasing regularity. We struggle to beat teams on a weekly basis these days. Barcelona, on average, struggle to beat a team about twice or thrice a year. That's why it's different.

It will end in a 28 man slap-brawl when Mourinho pinches the neck of the Barca physio because Ronaldo was lying on the floor because Pepe pushed him because Busquets kicked him because.......

cos it's the biggest club game in the world bar the Champions League.

How is it? why is it? ALOT of people look forward to it but I am lookin forward to cleaning up some stuff on saturday

I personally couldnt care less about it. I wont stay at home especially for it. I will watch it if im in the pub and its on TV or if im at home and its on TV then again I would watch paint dry if it was on TV and I had nothin else to do.

It's two great teams going at each other and I would watch it just like I would watch Bolton v Wigan - I just love watching football.

Won't alter my plans around it, but if I happened to be in Madrid or Barca I'd probably be keen to watch it at a bar.

Anyone watching the Lisbon Althelitco game?

Just looking forward to watching a game I have no emotional ties in, seeing as most of those have been brick in recent times. First time of seeing the Wolfswinkel fella.

hahah you helm, its about 520 pages long !!!

Helm? Well, thats very kind of you to say so. Guess that makes you a follower of sorts.

Yes,it is rather long. Alas i have never posted there and it's title does not appear to be truly representative of its grandeur.

I pray,please forgive this,the most grave of oversights.

Mods,could maybe start some form of pedal stool system to ensure we dont face such pitfalls going forward? Thanks.

How is it? why is it? ALOT of people look forward to it but I am lookin forward to cleaning up some stuff on saturday

I personally couldnt care less about it. I wont stay at home especially for it. I will watch it if im in the pub and its on TV or if im at home and its on TV then again I would watch paint dry if it was on TV and I had nothin else to do.

Im much the same,but im in madrid over the weekend so figure i should take it in.

Going to a party at the bernabeu fri night too!

Falcao is an absolute machine.

He now has 27 goals in his last 28 Europa League games or something along those lines, unreal.

Back