• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Messi and Ronaldo would destroy this league, The latter has already done it here and has become an even more lethal goalscorer since joining Real. And both of them score a ton in the champions league as well. I think they'd get a lot more than late 20s, Van Persie has that and these two are on a different level to him.

Messi and Ronaldo would destroy this league, The latter has already done it here and has become an even more lethal goalscorer since joining Real. And both of them score a ton in the champions league as well. I think they'd get a lot more than late 20s, Van Persie has that and these two are on a different level to him.

Agreed. Ronaldo scored 31 goals in 34 league games (42 goals in 49 games all competitions) back in 07-08 when he was only 22 years old, the same age as Bale is now.

He has since gone on to become an even better player, although it obviously helps that he is playing for one of the 2 best club sides on the planet. If Real Madrid were somehow allowed to play in the Premier League I'm sure he'd easily top 40 league goals as they are so much better than anything we have in England currently too.

As apposed to running at Damian Suarez and Mikel Labaka

One is a 23 year old in his first season in Spain/Europe, the other is a 31 year old who is not getting many games for a team who look like they will be relegated. Nothing like Bramble and Dann.

aaand 2-1 hearts. what a celebration as well

How do players dart across a running track in their boots like that? I remember as a youth that walking on a surface like that in football boots was like ice. Maybe boot technology has moved on in the last, erm, several decades.

Chuffed for Hearts, I've been keeping an eye on them since we met at the start of the season.

I thought they we're going to have slip from their grasp when Celtic got their (miles offside) equaliser, but fair doos, they went straight up the other end and got a (possibly generous) pen to clinch it.

Hearts - Hibs final, first one since 1896!

Back