• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Ronaldo's league totals are ridiculous.

09/10: 26 in 29
10/11: 40 in 34
11/12: 41 in 33

When did we last have someone get 20+?

Ronaldo's league totals are ridiculous.

09/10: 26 in 29
10/11: 40 in 34
11/12: 41 in 33

When did we last have someone get 20+?

Klinsmann was the last Spurs player to get 20 league goals.

Ronaldo has somehow raised his game to an even higher level than it was when he played in England!

Without doubt the best player to ever play in the prem in my opinion.

Klinsmann was the last Spurs player to get 20 league goals.

Ronaldo has somehow raised his game to an even higher level than it was when he played in England!

Without doubt the best player to ever play in the prem in my opinion.

Defences easier in Spain in my opinion

mourinho-epic-celebration-o.gif

8)

I love to see a Manager showing passion. As much as I like Harry, I do get depressed sometimes when I look over to our bench and see this.........

imagesCANDN6U1.jpg

He carried United in most games his last couple of seasons. There's no doubt they've struggled since he left and look a shadow of the side they were with him in it. Fergie is the main reason they won the league last season.

I don't think they'd be hitting 40+ goals a season though in all honesty.

40+ league goals is a sensational return, they would both easily hit 30+ league goals in the premier league, Ronaldo was already doing that.

40+ league goals is a sensational return, they would both easily hit 30+ league goals in the premier league, Ronaldo was already doing that.

It's more than sensational!

I just think in a different game, it would all be different, different teams, different managers, different supporting players etc. I think they'd both hit late 20s, 30s but I don't think they'd hit 40 league goals in all honesty.

What's up with Barca and Real tonight conceding penalties first aha, can still see Barca winning this.

Steven Schillo Pienaar
Sitting on the bench at spurs was not a good feeling but loosing to Liverpool is worst. Feel like brick. Good nite Y'all n too all the English teachers haha... Bless GHod love us all!

What gonads, the Barca player fell over by himself, kicked the Levante player as he went down, and gets a penalty for it!

I have come to the conclusion that Real Madrid and Barca are just unbelievably superb teams, and it's a bit of a freak. They are probably the two best club sides since AC Milan or Ajax from the early 90's and maybe even the best since Liverpool of the 70's and 80's.

Messi is on course to beat another record, tonight he's equalled Ronaldo's record of scoring a goal in 10 consecutive games

Back