• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Needs to prove himself over the next 10 seasons before we take a shot on him.

Seems a little young, only at 32 by then. It'd probably be best to give him a couple more seasons to really prove his worth. Then we could sign him on a season-long loan with an option to buy once he's 34.

for all their knockers, thats two moments of character from Liverpool this week. 3-2 win at Blackburn after being down to 10 men, and the Wembley win today after being a goal down.

Carroll with 2 in 2, two winners as well....jeez we wont hear the end of this for a couple of weeks:)

Brilliant news. This loan move could be the making of the lad. I'd love to think the guy could save us millions, but I think he may be at his best level at Millwall

He is still so young it is hard to tell which way he will go but remember defoe was doing this in a league lower at the same age. Not saying he will turn out as good as defoe but with young players you have to give them the chances.

I remember how livermore never did great on his loans and he looks like a regular and decent member of our squad now i also think with the financial constraints of the stadium build we will need to be patient and bring through our younger players.

Peter Crouch was being sent out on loan too at Harry Kane's age.. I know Crouch is no world beater but we did end up buying him back and he has a phenomenal record for England..

Madrid 1-0 down. If they dont win the league I can see mourinho fired and we get him

I guess im just in cuckoo land

mourinho-epic-celebration-o.gif

8)

Other than winning the free kick for the 2nd goal, Gerrard was anonymous today. He's still capable of pulling a great performance out of the bag every now and then, but he's definitely been on the decline for at least 2 and a half seasons.

Anyone watching Juve - Lazio? Pepe scored a cracking overhead kick there.

That was last week, although yeah I did see it.

All Serie A games this weekend have been postponed due to the death of Piermario Morosini, the 25-year-old Livorno player

That was last week, although yeah I did see it.

All Serie A games this weekend have been postponed due to the death of Piermario Morosini, the 25-year-old Livorno player

brick I was wondering why Inter - Udinese was advertised and Juve were playing instead.

Back