• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
I could only dream of us signing Falcao, theres no doubt in my mind we could win the title if we had him

I flung my phone at the wall when I found out he'd signed for Atletico. He seemed perfect for us. Now he's out of reach, since we won't pay 40 million plus for one man. GRRRRR.

Martinez will now take over from Lambert as the flavour of the month manager to succeed Redknapp.

ive been backing him for a while

he's done it in the lower leagues, kept brick Wigan in the Prem for a couple of seasons, his teams play the right way

That was some goal.

I don't think anyone strikes the ball with the same technique as Ronaldo. Hard to describe really - like a punch maybe.

Pfft I've been a fan of him since his Wigan team bent over at whl for that wonderful 9-1 defeat.

and like i think i told you before, the mark of a man is how he copes with a shock, and the next game at WHL Wigan came and won 1-0

brick happens, Man U lost 6-1 at home to City

I flung my phone at the wall when I found out he'd signed for Atletico. He seemed perfect for us. Now he's out of reach, since we won't pay 40 million plus for one man. GRRRRR.

He didNt go there to play cl either.. I wanted him badly

Ronaldo is on course to outscore the little weasel in the league for a second year running yet the latter will most likely receive all the plaudits from supremacist media outlets due to his club of association

Unfair

Oh put a sock in it already, so fudging tired of reading your daily whinge about the same brick.

r.e. Falcao

Seeing as Atletico Madrid have virtually no chance of making Top 4 in La Liga - would he be tempted by CL football next season (hopefully us). Hard to call considering he went to Ateltico during a EL season although they could have promised him one transition season which didn't seem to quite work out.

Him and Llorente would be hot prospects this summer for CL teams, no doubt

Ronaldo is on course to outscore the little weasel in the league for a second year running yet the latter will most likely receive all the plaudits from supremacist media outlets due to his club of association

Unfair

Well Messi has scored 6 more goals than him this season.
Anyway its not worth crying about.

Well Messi has scored 6 more goals than him this season.
Anyway its not worth crying about.

Not in the league he hasn't. Ronaldo out-scored him by 9 goals alone last season. Around 8 of his goals this season are from 'secondary' competitions such as the 2 Super Cups, and Club World Cup.

I strongly hope this year's Golden Ball goes to Ronaldo - he's been immense in the league for them and looks set to drag them to 1st place which is a monumental achievement bearing in mind it would be done during a time where the Qatar Foundation is at its peak and Messi is in sublime form.

Back