• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Martinez will now take over from Lambert as the flavour of the month manager to succeed Redknapp.

The thing is I have always rated Martinez. I really like him. He gets Wigan to play football but is hindered by the players he has at his disposal. Also another thing - his team always gets stronger towards the end of the season.

Mayb we should have Harry for the first half and Martinez for the second half of the season

Man utd arent dropping 5 points. SSN are creaming themselves over nothing

They will be pleased because now there's a chance the derby game on the 28th has some meaning. Then they will be praying that City win (while doing it the right way!) and there is still a title race come the final day so we can all watch the Sky 'judgement day' tossathon on SS1 and SS2.

ATT: 46,746

So much for 20k empty seats :-" Unless they just counted sold tickets I guess, I don't know I wasn't watching.

The thing is I have always rated Martinez. I really like him. He gets Wigan to play football but is hindered by the players he has at his disposal. Also another thing - his team always gets stronger towards the end of the season.

Mayb we should have Harry for the first half and Martinez for the second half of the season

I rated him at Swansea. Rogers is getting all the plaudits right now, but I think a lot of groundwork was done by Martinez when he was there.

So much for our easy run-in
QPR Bang in form at home 3 big wins on the bounce
Blackburn Will need to win to saty up probably
Bolton See Blackburn
Villa See Bolton and Blackburn
Fulham Old boy returns to the Lane with a point to prove

There just isnt any easy games left in the Premiership, well apart from Wolves maybe!

Bolton See Blackburn

There just isnt any easy games left in the Premiership, well apart from Wolves maybe!

Wolves would do us.

Man Utd just fudged my accumulator!!!!

Bolton See Blackburn

I go from one extreme to the other, because right now i can't see us winning another game. We need bale or VDV to hit some form from somewhere, if only to make the opposition scared of us.

Bolton See Blackburn

I don't care, really. As long as they play a relatively open game, we can and will take them. It's them clamming up and scrapping for the point that worries me, as we have zero ideas when up against that sort of situation.

Bolton See Blackburn

I know what you're saying but if we really believe that we will be done. We are the 3rd best team in the League (we are!) and we should beat them. We have just as much to play for and we have much better players. We haven't believed we would win a game for a long time, we need to change that or we won't win another.

Well done Wigan ! It is annoying to think all the teams in the world can beat ManU, except us !

Don't think any team have been worthy to become league champions this season. ManU have been shyte all season but other teams have been even worse. IMO, the quality of football in the PL have gone down this season compared to previous seasons.

Back