• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
The referee's falling for everything United are pulling. Disgraceful. I want them to win the title but....absolutely disgraceful.

The money has travelled from Stamford Bridge to Old Trafford today, disgraceful decision...

Offside and a gust of wind blew over Young, how much could the officials get wrong in the same passage of play..

Seriously I dont know why the other teams even bother these days, its so weighed in the Sky Top 4's favour its untrue !!

Football has proved to me this weekend its completely and utterly corrupt

HAHAHA laughable officiating and dive from Ashley Young!! Oh and it was offside too :ross:

Can people please stop saying that foreigners have "brought diving into our game"? English players have been diving for decades!

I feel sory for QPR but honestly can't help but laugh. The referees are so biased towards United and the other top teams, it's beyond a joke now.

HAHAHA laughable officiating and dive from Ashley Young!! Oh and it was offside too :ross:

Can people please stop saying that foreigners have "brought diving into our game"? English players have been diving for decades!

Not to the extent they do now. The culture used to be, get smacked and stay on your feet to demonstate you weren't intimidated or hurt. Now it's get touch and go over like Mike Tyson in his prime just uppercut you to the jaw....

Back