• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Stolen from Facebook:

Next Sunday: Chelsea vs Tottenham (FA Cup Semifinal)
Wednesday: Chelsea vs Barcelona (Champions League)
Saturday: Arsenal vs Chelsea (Premier League)
Tuesday: Barcelona vs Chelsea (Champions League)
R.I.P. Chelsea

Stolen from Facebook:

R.I.P. Chelsea

Famous last words...

Fulham (A)
Spurs (N)
Barca (H)
Arsenal (A)
Barca (A)
QPR (H)
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (H)
Liverpool (A)
Blackburn (H)

Chelsea won't be in the CL next season,

Do they have a minutes silence at every Liverpoo game these days ??

They may as well have black arm bands incorporated into every one of their kits..

Fulham (A)
Spurs (N)
Barca (H)
Arsenal (A)
Barca (A)
QPR (H)
Liverpool (A)
Blackburn (H)

With how brick they are playing there is no way they will get 4th or better, not even luck can get them through those games

Fulham (A)
Spurs (N)
Barca (H)
Arsenal (A)
Barca (A)
QPR (H)
Liverpool (A)
Blackburn (H)

It really is not inconceivable that they could win a lot of those still. We need to win our games

Fulham (A)
Spurs (N)
Barca (H)
Arsenal (A)
Barca (A)
QPR (H)
Liverpool (A)
Blackburn (H)

I can see them winning their games against Fulham, QPR, Liverpool and Blackburn. I can see them drawing against Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Arsenal as well. That gives them 14 points, which would put them at 70 for the season. That was enough for us last time around; could it possibly be enough for them?

In any case, we should look to be picking up at least twelve points from our last six games. Any less and it will be a terrifyingly close-run thing to see who makes the CL.

Oh, and we absolutely need to win in the semi-final as well.

Should the footballing gods be listening, how about a break for us today, you know it makes sense.

That should do it.

Itll be disgrceful if the FA fine Martinez for his comments yesterday, that lino needs to take a long hard look at himself in the mirror, cheating fook

Itll be disgrceful if the FA fine Martinez for his comments yesterday, that lino needs to take a long hard look at himself in the mirror, cheating fook

It seems like Chelsea get a freebie every year, against us last year and against wigan this year.

I hate incorrect decisions.. mostly because they could be the officials that we have for our next game.

It seems like Chelsea get a freebie every year, against us last year and against wigan this year.

I hate incorrect decisions.. mostly because they could be the officials that we have for our next game.

And you just know they're going to rule out a perfectly good goal because they'll still be smarting from the criticism. ](*,)

Stolen from Facebook:

R.I.P. Chelsea

Let's all laugh at Chelsea!

Oh, no, wait...

Today, and today only I am a Emirates Marketing Project fan!
Come on you citizens! (doesn't really have the same ring as coys, but still)

Nasri with the winner please.

Today, and today only I am a Emirates Marketing Project fan!
Come on you citizens! (doesn't really have the same ring as coys, but still)

Nasri with the winner please.

In the ninety-third minute. After Arsenal have both Vermaelen and Koscielny sent off for nothing challenges. And after Van Persie suffers a hamstring tweak that keeps him out for their remaining seven games. And after Wenger is marched out of the stadium by the coppers after being arrested on the touchline for water-bottle abuse. And just before Arsenal's entire first, second, third and ladies' teams succumb to food poisoning after chomping down on tainted prawn sandwiches.

That should just about even out their luck after this incredible run of good fortune they've had over the past three months.

In the ninety-third minute. After Arsenal have both Vermaelen and Koscielny sent off for nothing challenges. And after Van Persie suffers a hamstring tweak that keeps him out for their remaining seven games. And after Wenger is marched out of the stadium by the coppers after being arrested on the touchline for water-bottle abuse. And just before Arsenal's entire first, second, third and ladies' teams succumb to food poisoning after chomping down on tainted prawn sandwiches.

That should just about even out their luck after this incredible run of good fortune they've had over the past three months.

Water bottle abuse :). My favourite gif!!

Water bottle abuse :). My favourite gif!!

1385095_o.gif

Horrific.Someone send that man to Belmarsh. :-&

Great gif cheers!

Right here we go. Pint of lemonade in hand, plenty more in the fridge, roast beef cooking and first match about to start! Lazy Sunday's are quality.

Back