• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Wigan are a team full of macarons tbh. Caldwell that far forward in open play on the 91st minute? yet i guarantee if it was at the lane they'd have everyone in their area desperately trying to protect a 1-1 draw.

The fools would have been 16th if they held on but they decide the best thing to do is go all out for a winner? away to chelski? fudging dingdong heads.

wigan were by far the better team today. crazy as it seems but they saw it as a chance for 3 points and went for it (wish our manager did the same today)

"The fools would have been 16th if they held on but they decide the best thing to do is go all out for a winner? away to chelski? fudging dingdong heads" ......haha, you wouldnt care less if they did this against any other team apart from our CL rivals

wigan were by far the better team today. crazy as it seems but they saw it as a chance for 3 points and went for it (wish our manager did the same today)

"The fools would have been 16th if they held on but they decide the best thing to do is go all out for a winner? away to chelski? fudging dingdong heads" ......haha, you wouldnt care less if they did this against any other team apart from our CL rivals

Hmmm yes i agree i wouldn't care less if it didn't effect us but what's your point?

If Arsenal get any points tomorrow then our season is over and we'll finish 4th.

I can't bear the thought. I feel sick. Come on City!!

Hmmm yes i agree i wouldn't care less if it didn't effect us but what's your point?

you calling Wigan "fools", "fudging dingdongheads" , " a team full of macarons"........its rude, way OTT, and totally lacking in understanding that Wigan are desperate for 3 points, and like i said even though they were away to chelsea, wigan really dominated the game and at 1-1 they felt they could nick it. Fair play to them for having a go. If they get relegated because of their outrageous need to attack then id say thats far more admirable that not having a go at winning the game when it was possible to do so.

I think you overreacted with your insults, thats all

you calling Wigan "fools", "fudging dingdongheads" , " a team full of macarons"........its rude, way OTT, and totally lacking in understanding that Wigan are desperate for 3 points, and like i said even though they were away to chelsea, wigan really dominated the game and at 1-1 they felt they could nick it. Fair play to them for having a go. If they get relegated because of their outrageous need to attack then id say thats far more admirable that not having a go at winning the game when it was possible to do so.

I agree. I like Wigan and they put the likes of Sunderland to shame - teams who go out to defend it for 90 mins. I have ultimate respect for the likes of Wigan and how they attempt to play football.

The reason they may get relegated is simple - the way Martinez wants to play he needs better quality players.

I wish both Wolves and Stoke would fudge off back to the championship where they belong!

Two teams of thugs who always raise their games to ridiculous levels whenever they play us, then they'll play Bolton at home and get turned over!

If Arsenal get any points tomorrow then our season is over and we'll finish 4th.

damn, what a terrible outcome!

come on man, 6 to go, lots to play for and even if the goons draw or win tomorrow that doesn't mean sh*t.

you really think if they draw there's no way we can beat them to 3rd?

fudging dingdongheads was overreacting but "fools" and a "team full of macarons" is spot on.

It's admirable that they decided to go gung ho away to chelski when they had a point in the bag? you call it admirable but i prefer to refer to it as stupid.the chance to go 16th vs the chance to stay 19th and they pick the second option due to stupidity (say what you want but cb's bombarding forward to the opposition penalty box IN OPEN PLAY) is stupid.

if that 1 point is the difference between survival and relegation i very much doubt Dave Whelan would take comfort in the fact that they succeeded in being "admirable" when he's counting his losses (upwards of 20 million) and the fans when they're away to
Millwall and hull city rather than United and us.

Really? Were you a Spurs fan back in the mid 90s?

If they win they are two points ahead of us. If they draw they are just ahead of us on goal difference by one goal.

Season over? The fudge it is!

Even if we for some reason couldn't catch up that massive 2 point/one goal gap they would have opened up our season would be miles from over seeing as we're only 3 points ahead of Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Chelsea...

Loads left to play for, not even counting the cup, and hopefully the players will be well up for all that is left to play for this season.

Oh and people are only moaning about team parking the bus and trying to contain because it works so great against us. If i was offered:

A) Attack the opposition from the beginning of the game, getting caught on the break and losing 0-1

vs

B) Defend and contain the opposition, don't go forward that much except for breaks and draw 0-0

MAYBE 5 or 6 games into the season i might want us to take a chance and grab a winner but in this late stage of the season i'll take the point away from home thank you very much. Until we finally find a way to consistently break through these type of teams we're gonna keep moaning and there will be more threads like the one dedicated to O'Neil.

damn, what a terrible outcome!

come on man, 6 to go, lots to play for and even if the goons draw or win tomorrow that doesn't mean sh*t.

you really think if they draw there's no way we can beat them to 3rd?

It's all about momentum. When anyone takes points off City they'll have good momentum. This is Arsenal's hardest game of the run-in and we're relying on them losing now. If they don't lose this game then it's hard to say they'll lose many more. If they do lose then that's 2 losses on the bounce for the scum, and that could really damage their form for the run-in

FA Cup not important in your eyes?

Not until April the 15th

Last edited:
I can't believe people are writing off our season already - we're a point ahead of Arsenal!

I'm only writing it off if City drop points tomorrow, that's all I can say. Being ONE POINT above Arsenal whilst they have a game in hand (albeit against City) isn't the biggest achievement ever considering the season that their fans have had to endure with much pain, when we had an 11 game run where we won 10 and drew 1

Back