• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Penalty incident is a bit strange. He clearly just leaves, even puts his left foot forward to make sure it makes contact with the goalie. They get given most of the time, but I think you can defend not giving.

Quite entertaining half, although it all slowed down in the last 5-10 minutes. Close, could easily have been 2-2 instead of 0-0.

Loads of players struggling with the pitch, incredibly poor condition.

Oh, and the Norwegian commentator is the worst commentator known to mankind. Really.

Penalty incident is a bit strange. He clearly just leaves, even puts his left foot forward to make sure it makes contact with the goalie. They get given most of the time, but I think you can defend not giving.

No pen for me.

As usual, Barca are lovely to watch but strangely unsatisfying.

It really bugs me that players could be SO one footed that they would rather not take a chance than try to take the long way round with their favored foot which results in a wasted opportunity.

Bale does this ALOT. ALOT of players do it and I fudgeIN HATE IT

It really bugs me that players could be SO one footed that they would rather not take a chance than try to take the long way round with their favored foot which results in a wasted opportunity.

Bale does this ALOT. ALOT of players do it and I fudgeIN HATE IT

Was thinking that last night in the first half when bale came inside and ran across the whole of the pitch as he was scared to do a forward pass of a few yards with his right foot.

I mean how long would it take someone with their skill levels to get to at least a competent level with their other foot.

Was thinking that last night in the first half when bale came inside and ran across the whole of the pitch as he was scared to do a forward pass of a few yards with his right foot.

I mean how long would it take someone with their skill levels to get to at least a competent level with their other foot.

I agree. I just dont get how you cant just spend 30 mins a day shooting with the wrong foot. Even do it when youre warming up for fudges sakes. Lennon is one player who has improved his left foot ALOT.

Now stop suckin my dingdong and brown nosing me and disagree

I agree. I just dont get how you cant just spend 30 mins a day shooting with the wrong foot. Even do it when youre warming up for fudges sakes. Lennon is one player who has improved his left foot ALOT.

Now stop suckin my dingdong and brown nosing me and disagree

Nope i do agree with you. I think VDV is the only one in the squad truly comfortable on both feet, hudd can do great passes with the right but with his left he just does the basics.

Now im off for a bath, with some japanese bath salts. Im loving everything japanese at the moment, even got me a gorgeous silk dressing gown with a rising sun on it.

the funny thing is bale does use his right foot and has got goals and assists with it. myth.....debunked

Oh come on - he rarely uses his right foot. I dont expect the wrong foot to be use din preference of the correct foot but I do expect that if youre in on goal you are comfortable enough to shift it to the wrong foot and take a swing. Either that or opportunity is lost.

Back