• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Ive been seeing those pictures since you posted em Jack - and I just cannot stop laughing. We should have done something like that for our set pieces

I truly hope Zlat drops a massive piece of turd on those tossers tonight, sending most the supremacist media into meltdown not being able to put their toss-off headlines tomorrow about the greatest team OF ALL TIME

Can't fcuking wait

I truly hope Zlat drops a massive piece of turd on those tossers tonight, sending most the supremacist media into meltdown not being able to put their toss-off headlines tomorrow about the greatest team OF ALL TIME

Can't fcuking wait

or you could hope barca win so Chelski have a better chance going out?

Can't fcuking wait

Surely Barca is more likely to eliminate Chelsea than Milan? I want Barca to reach the semi-final for that reason.

Surely Barca is more likely to eliminate Chelsea than Milan? I want Barca to reach the semi-final for that reason.
This. Normally I'd want Milan to win as I follow Italian football, but I don't want Chelsea getting their hands on that trophy, especially if we were to finish 4th...... I dare not even imagine the horror!

This. Normally I'd want Milan to win as I follow Italian football, but I don't want Chelsea getting their hands on that trophy, especially if we were to finish 4th...... I dare not even imagine the horror!

That would be a nightmare if the Chavs somehow were to get to the Champions League final which would be after the Premier League season finishes and if we finished 4th our CL hopes would depend upon the result of that game.

That would be a nightmare if the Chavs somehow were to get to the Champions League final which would be after the Premier League season finishes and if we finished 4th our CL hopes would depend upon the result of that game.

ah ffs. you just know this will happen now!! Roman will do all in his power to make them win it this time.

don't worry dude, people seem to forget Real Madrid & Barcelona are still in the comp, they can EASILY handle Chelsea.

Real Madrid - Chelsea in the final, please

Jose destroys half-man/half-owl then tells Drogba he's moved on, throwing the latter into a nervous breakdown, prompting a transfer request while Levy slowly strokes his fax cable

Last edited:
Real Madrid - Chelsea in the final, please

Jose destroys half-man/half-owl then tells Drogba he's moved on, throwing the latter into a nervous brakedown, prompting a transfer request while Levy slowly strokes his fax cable

omg what a frightening thought, the sweat drips down from his bald head, he laughs menacingly, the room goes dark... scary

Seriously why the worry over Chelsea, no chance of winning it, never in a month of sundays

They shouldn't do with Real Madrid and Barca in the competition but I think people are writing Chelsea off too soon. They've massively underachieved this year. I personally think that taking existing squads into consideration it should be City and Chelsea battling for the title this year. I have no idea how Utd are still up there and City are underperforming too. But Chelsea are definitely the biggest underperformers in the league this season and on their day are capable of beating anyone.

Yup, in 2006 Arsenal had their worst performing team in the league for years, yet still managed to make the final and knock out the likes of Real Madrid along the way. With a cup competition you just never know what might happen.

Luckily Real and Barca are much further ahead of everyone else than any team was back then, it's bloody hard to look past one of those two for a winner, but I'd like to remove all doubt with Chelsea going out ASAP.

Bradford v Crawley fight

[video=youtube;V82gdVoiBww]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V82gdVoiBww[/video]

Couldn't believe this when I saw it! 5 players sent off!

Back