• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
He was going on about the big battle for 6th place with the Toon vs Liverpoo game on sunday at 2pm, then he said at 4pm is Spurs vs Swansea, nothing about us going for 4th or 3rd..

Such a prick

Well at least Sky just have on their advert in the interval, that's a start.

Wasnt Parry the commentator for the West Ham 4-3 game and shouted 'Oh no' when Stalteri got the winner?

I didn't hear that bit... What an even bigger knob. Why is there such a toss fest over these so called top 4....

They just did it again, Toon game gets the big build-up, and then 'Oh and Spurs v Swansea'.

To be honest I think our game is going to be a cracker. I dont see Swansea coming to defend, I like the way they play and I can see a plenty of chances for both teams

They just did it again, Toon game gets the big build-up, and then 'Oh and Spurs v Swansea'.

To be honest I think our game is going to be a cracker. I dont see Swansea coming to defend, I like the way they play and I can see a plenty of chances for both teams

The 2 best footballing teams in the country, too right itll be a cracker...

Dempsey is a good player, works so hard, can hold the ball up well and scores great goals

Yeh it's just not the same. Thinking of work the next day, can't really have loads of beers.

How many home Saturday games have we had this year? I know UEFA cup didn't help.

Still I suppose for those that can't go or don't go they get to see it on the tele....

Back