• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Not to mention he used the excuse that he would not tolerate bad tackles on him for his first red card after he grabbed Roger Johnson around the throat.

Clown.

That Cisse challenge was bloody awful.

So this means he will have missed around half of his 12 game spell through suspensions.

Can't believe he had the nerve to complain and looked genuniely shocked that the ref pulled the red card out.

Those types of moments of madness are one of the many reasons that QPR will go down.

So this means he will have missed around half of his 12 game spell through suspensions.

Can't believe he had the nerve to complain and looked genuniely shocked that the ref pulled the red card out.

Those types of moments of madness are one of the many reasons that QPR will go down.

Agree he had no right to be that surprised by the red....could have broke the guys legs.

Hopefully they pull off another Liverpool against The Scum next week though [-o<

Agree he had no right to be that surprised by the red....could have broke the guys legs.

Hopefully they pull off another Liverpool against The Scum next week though [-o<

I expect them to get gubbed at home to the scum. The only glimmer of hope is they need to get something, even a draw as it looks like they are certs to go down as it stands.

i'd expect more from a player whose had two broken legs himself... and on Campbell, just back after 18 months out - though i doubt Cisse would know that.

Considering Cisse' previous red card was as a result of someone diving in 2 footed on him then it is mind boggling that he should then commit the same offence himself. What a waste of talent.

There's only one Ciss?® worth talking about and his name is Patinkle Demba Ciss?®, 5 league goals in 6 games.

Brilliant signing in January.

Hope Fulham win 1-0 with a last minute shot that doesn't cross the line but gets given as a goal. BMJ deserves a bit of revenge!

Hope Fulham win 1-0 with a last minute shot that doesn't cross the line but gets given as a goal. BMJ deserves a bit of revenge!

Much as I like to see Utd been beaten I think for the greater good of the game I want to see Man Utd beat Emirates Marketing Project to the league title.

Much as I like to see Utd been beaten I think for the greater good of the game I want to see Man Utd beat Emirates Marketing Project to the league title.

What greater good? The lesson that money doesn't buy success, blah blah blah... I think we all know thats a myth. City will win it soon enough. I'd rather they did win it to be honest. I'm indifferent to them now.

Not too bothered tonight for a change, just need Dempsey to get me some FFL points. All I wanted was City to still be right in the title race when they go to Arsenal, and providing they dont lose at home to Sunderland next week they certainly will be, meaning they will be 'well up for it' at the Emirates

What greater good? The lesson that money doesn't buy success, blah blah blah... I think we all know thats a myth. City will win it soon enough. I'd rather they did win it to be honest. I'm indifferent to them now.

Well I don't want City to win it for the same reason I didn't want Chelsea to win it. They haven't earned it. They just spent a billion pounds or so buying it.

Emirates Marketing Project as a club represent everything that is wrong with the game to me and though I am not naive enough to think that money is not dominating the game more every year I'll get some satisfaction from their failure. But that's just me.

Back