• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
tyler was the commentator for our game vs spammers. He was the one that said "oh no".

I've heard two commentary teams doing that game, one was Alan Parry's emphatic "Oh no!" and the other was Tyler & Gray with Gray going for a more solemn yet more dejected "Oh no. Oh...no."

I'd say the West Ham fan in Fan Zone sounded more upbeat.

Last edited:
Parry was either dubbed or for another channel. The original one was taco face tyler saying "ohhh" followed by the even bigger taco Andy Gray saying 'oh no".

Dembele is good to watch, but he hardly ever actually creates anything, does he? Good touch, can stroll past a man with ease, but not very effective in my opinion.

Dembele is good to watch, but he hardly ever actually creates anything, does he? Good touch, can stroll past a man with ease, but not very effective in my opinion.

Today or in general?

anyway the same could be said for Luka modric. Good touch, can stroll past a man with ease but how many assists does he actually get?

Yeh it's just not the same. Thinking of work the next day, can't really have loads of beers.

How many home Saturday games have we had this year? I know UEFA cup didn't help.

Still I suppose for those that can't go or don't go they get to see it on the tele....

If my memory serves me right, just the two at home in the League. Bolton and Wolves, plus Cheltenham in the FA Cup. Obviously would have been 3 had Everton not been postponed.

Today or in general?

anyway the same could be said for Luka modric. Good touch, can stroll past a man with ease but how many assists does he actually get?

In general. I think he tends to slow the play down. Style but not that much substance. Comparing with Luka is quite ridiculous. He is the heartbeat of our team. He controls our attacking play, at least when HArry plays him centrally. Dembele is more a luxury player, that will turn it on now and then.

And LUka would have had three assists agaisnt Chelsea if we coudl just have finished off easy chances ;)

Back