• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Anyone that doesn't go on the betting thread should know that Dayo just won ?ú1600 from that WBA goal. His bet was:

both teams to score

Bolton v Blackburn
Sunderland v QPR
Derby v Crystal P
Nottm F v Brighton
Reading v Blackpool
Watford v Ipswich
Stoke v Emirates Marketing Project
WBA v Saudi Sportswashing Machine

CHELSEA will make an audacious bid to get relegated in an attempt to keep Fernando Torres on the scoresheet.

When he has managed to waft the ball vaguely toward the goal line, opponents had insisted on stopping it from going in, leading to an appeal to the FA for the rules to be changed to award goals for trying really hard.

The former striker was picked for Chelsea's match against Leicester City on Sunday after players managed to convince caretaker stooge Roberto Di Matteo that he was a new signing called Ferdinand Taylor from Carlisle. The flappy Spaniard then surprised everybody, including himself, by scoring twice.

Everybody in the Leicester team, from manager Nigel Pearson down to the coach driver, has been suspended pending an enquiry into how the historical brace was allowed to happen, with some thinking it may still be a widely-held delusion caused by a gas leak.

Torres said: "If we can keep descending down the leagues until we find a consistent number of teams lacking the basic coordination needed to foil me then we may be onto something.

"We have 10 games left to gain minus 10 points so I'm asking some of the lads to get in touch with an Asian betting ring or hopefully Mr Abramovich will file for bankruptcy.

"Before long I'll be banging in a hat trick against Peterborough on a cold Tuesday night in front of eight thousand fans.

"Like Chelsea would be if it wasn't for all that annoying money."

425494_10150551317636840_21785951839_9268398_1382251699_n.jpg

Frustrating once again to see other teams scoring direct from free kicks. Arteta's was a peach, but f#ck me even QPR scored one this weekend.
Granted, we are getting nearer, really thought Bale was going to score with that last one yesterday. Damn that Petr Cech!

Yup those were great free-kicks scored by Arteta , Baines and Taiwo yesterday; all finding the top corner. Sigurdsson and Seb Larsson have also shown they have that ability this season.

Quite shocking that we haven't scored direct from a free-kick since the 26th of January 2010! At least yesterday we looked a bit more threatening.

Emirates Marketing Project 30 50 70

Man Utd 29 46 70
Arsenal 30 22 58
Tottenham 30 18 55

Chelsea 30 15 50

Saudi Sportswashing Machine 30 2 50
Liverpool 30 5 42
Sunderland 30 5 40
Everton 30 -2 40
Swansea 30 -2 39
Norwich 30 -6 39
Stoke 30 -12 38
Fulham 29 -3 36
West Brom 30 -5 36
Aston Villa 29 -7 33
Blackburn 30 -19 28
Bolton 29 -25 26

QPR 30 -20 25
Wigan 30 -28 25
Wolves 30 -34 22

I would love it just fudgein love it if Liverscum, after spending 100m of your finest pounds, do not finish in top 10.

F#ck me, just saw the Toon goals.....they looked like we used to!

:(

haha an eerie comment... I was thinking that too. Some of that play was very reminiscient of the mighty Spurs... of a few months ago. Let's hope we can get back to it, with Azza fit too.

Ben Arfa is the dog's gonads. We should try and sign him in the summer.

Just been watching the Johnstone's paint trophy final and the commentators made me wanna rip my ears off.

Back