• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Ben Arfa is really a smart player. Makes runs that open up opportunities for others. The more I watch him the more I think he'd be a good replacement for VDV

Ben Arfa is really a smart player. Makes runs that open up opportunities for others. The more I watch him the more I think he'd be a good replacement for VDV

When he first came up to the traInning ground in lyon, he was something like 14-15, and apparently he was dribbling all the pros and made them look stupid.

In terms of technical ability, hes up there with the best players. He just needs to concentrate on his football, settle down in a club and play.

All three are away.

I know. Still would only put Arsenal game in the tough category - would still expect them to get something from the other two games, but I guess it depends what your definition of tough is - Fulham aren't an easy prospect at Craven Cottage but if you have aspirations of being top 4 you can't really have that as a game you'd be ok dropping points with and any game away in the PL is not a gimme. As for Liverpool, well they just aren't very good are they.

Only the Norwich game were we convincing though. Would love to see us just go somewhere and wipe the floor with a team, only recent-ish time I can remember was the 5-1 at Hull.

Just seen that Arsenal had two english players on the score sheet yesterday. First time since 1997, Ray Parlour and Ian wright against Barnsley...

Back