• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Watching MOTD, we should consider a draw away to Liverpool 2 points dropped. They are really bad, if Wigan can win away there so can anyone. I think we really set out very negatively and defensively for no reason, if they weren't such a big name we'd have gone and won there, no question.

Liverpool have been very up and down this season. When they played us they still had something to play for and were hoping to turn their league season around.

Now they seemingly have nothing to play for, while Wigan are fighting to stay in the league. Completely different situation.

"There is no rhyme or reason why the second goal should be chalked off when Luis challenged for the header,"

"It wasn't handball. I must have a different television. It hit his shoulder as he turned to try to play it in."

King Kenny on Suarez....sums him up to be honest. I expected nothing less.

Liverpool make me think about just how far we've come, and how the only reason we are dissapointed these last weeks, is because of how high we set our stall out. We are in such a good position, and Im going to try not to lose sight of that again.

COYS

"There is no rhyme or reason why the second goal should be chalked off when Luis challenged for the header,"

"It wasn't handball. I must have a different television. It hit his shoulder as he turned to try to play it in."

King Kenny on Suarez....sums him up to be honest. I expected nothing less.

Liverpool make me think about just how far we've come, and how the only reason we are dissapointed these last weeks, is because of how high we set our stall out. We are in such a good position, and Im going to try not to lose sight of that again.

COYS

It was also a push on the defender too according to some commentators.
Hand ball, foul or racist. Take your pick. All good reasons to chalk it off.

Went all downhill after selling Milner. You can't sell a few of you best players and not replace them. Hiring such a negative manager didn't help things either.

Frustrating once again to see other teams scoring direct from free kicks. Arteta's was a peach, but f#ck me even QPR scored one this weekend.
Granted, we are getting nearer, really thought Bale was going to score with that last one yesterday. Damn that Petr Cech!

Ver very lucky they have 33 pts right now, might just save them. I actually hope they 7 points above the bottom 3 when we go there in May, getting a win there could be vital

I actually think many other years they could have gone down. Just hope they do their roll over and give up routine against us once more this season.

Back