• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Yakubu 2-0 Blackburn, great great result for them. I hope Blackburn stay up, just because of those fans who doubted Kean. For me, the owners of Blackburn deserve a bit of respect, MANY owners would have just got rid during the time they had and they stuck with him, he's got them playing football, they know where the back of the net is!

Messi becoming Barcas top scorer in fashion, HATTRICK for him tonight

Blackburn safe from relegation now I think. Bolton - Blackburn on Saturday will be massive. A Bolton win more or less condemns the bottom three, if Blackburn get anything from it it's a bottom four.

Crazy night in the Championship. Leeds getting pumped 7-3 at home to Forest, Reading losing 3-1, Brum losing 3-1 and West Ham drawing a fifth consecutive home game! They really are fecking boring under Allardyce!

Just the 3 for Messi tonight =D>

Well done to Forest getting things back on track. Looked like it could have been league one again for them but I guess they got lucky with Portsmouth but they've played well and deserve to be out of major trouble.

Shocking display from Sunderland.

Excellent stuff from Blackburn. Thought Formica and N'zondzi were excellent for Blackburn (irrespective of what the plank commentators were saying about them). Yak too showed fantastic hold-up play and a good finish, on top of constantly showing, making a nuissance of himself and generally being positive for his team. A great character and a solid, solid player.

anyone playing everton or sunderland these next 2 games have certainly hit the jackpot. everything for both of them is on next tuesday's game. rested players and those that do play certainly won't be giving 110%.

Big big win for Blackburn tonight. I woud think another 4 pts and they will stay up for sure. Right now I think QPR,Wigan and Wolves will all struggle to reach 30pts.
2 massive games for Bolton, Blackburn at home and Wolves away. Great chance for them to put open a gap too. Good luck to them

anyone playing everton or sunderland these next 2 games have certainly hit the jackpot. everything for both of them is on next tuesday's game. rested players and those that do play certainly won't be giving 110%.

And who have Everton got next........Arsenal

And who played Sunderland a couple of weeks back,after they had to play extra-time in the midweek before their League game a few days later.....Arsenal

Uncanny.

yep they're certainly getting very break going at the moment and us none at all. surely it's gotta turn soon ? :-({|=

Massively everything is going their way currently, there is no doubting that, footballing gods on their side yet again..

However we can massively get back to winning ways tonight with the statrt of 10 cup finals to secure 3rd, COYS !!!!

Messi could reach 70 goals this season. FM numbers.

He's on 54, already one more than last season, but don't let that fool you, some here think it's all a conspiracy and that teams are just rolling over for him to break records so Ronaldo doesn't. If you see the goals from last night there's no way they weren't gifted, especially that shot from a difficult angle and that audacious lob over the keeper from a few yards.

Back