• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Very poor.

Still not as good as : HEY..where did you get those clothes..at the...toilet.....store??

Damn iPad still can't link/copy/paste!! Putting my finger on the screen but copy option isn't fudging happening!!

Emirates Marketing Project team v Chelsea: Hart, Zabaleta, Richards, Toure, Clichy, Silva, Toure Yaya, De Jong, Nasri, Aguero, Balotelli
Emirates Marketing Project subs: Pantilimon, Milner, Dzeko, Kolarov, Savic, Barry, Tevez.

Tevez cheered by City fans on arrival at stadium

Chelsea team to play Emirates Marketing Project: Cech, Ivanovic, Luiz, Cahill, Cole, Mikel, Meireles, Ramires, Lampard, Mata, Torres
Chelsea subs: Turnbull, Essien, Drogba, Malouda, Bosingwa, Kalou, Sturridge

dam right, really want those blue manc ****s to win!!! lol so grateful!!!!!!!!!

Dont we all. Which obviously means, the way these last few weeks have gone, a chelsea goalfest. Might as well have a bet on 3 aways Chelsea,Liverpool and Arsenal..might as well have some money to get p#ssed with to ease the pain!

Emirates Marketing Project team v Chelsea: Hart, Zabaleta, Richards, Toure, Clichy, Silva, Toure Yaya, De Jong, Nasri, Aguero, Balotelli
Emirates Marketing Project subs: Pantilimon, Milner, Dzeko, Kolarov, Savic, Barry, Tevez.

Tevez cheered by City fans on arrival at stadium
Chelsea team to play Emirates Marketing Project: Cech, Ivanovic, Luiz, Cahill, Cole, Mikel, Meireles, Ramires, Lampard, Mata, Torres
Chelsea subs: Turnbull, Essien, Drogba, Malouda, Bosingwa, Kalou, Sturridge

Minus 30 degrees in Hades tonight then I assume......but if he bags the winner who gives a ****

Dont we all. Which obviously means, the way these last few weeks have gone, a chelsea goalfest. Might as well have a bet on 3 aways Chelsea,Liverpool and Arsenal..might as well have some money to get p#ssed with to ease the pain!

hehehe, I reckon Everton will give Arsenal a tough game, really hoping for at least a draw for that one, as for Liverpool meh, who cares...

Minus 30 degrees in Hades tonight then I assume......but if he bags the winner who gives a ****

Sums up the noveau plastics. I bet most of them completely slagged him off a few months ago and have been wanting him gone ever since.

Here's the Wiki on CN's Arse career, with my emphasis of some "highlights":

He moved to Arsenal on 22 June 1983 for ?ú800,000. However, Nicholas did not live up to the hype surrounding his move;[2] His lifestyle in the capital was the subject of much tabloid speculation, earning him the nickname "Champagne Charlie";[3] he only scored 11 goals in his first season (although two were against Tottenham in the North London derby).

Nicholas barely broke double figures in the following seasons,[4] and fell out with Arsenal's new manager George Graham with the latter's arrival in 1986.[citation needed] Despite scoring both goals in Arsenal's 2-1 League Cup final victory over Liverpool in 1987, Nicholas was dropped four games into the start of the 1987-88 season, in favour of Perry Groves as the strike-partner for new signing Alan Smith.

Just months before his goals against Liverpool in the League Cup final, manager Kenny Dalglish had been interested in signing Nicholas for the Anfield club.[5]

In all he scored 54 goals in 184 matches for the Gunners. His best season goals wise was the 1983-84 campaign, where he scored 11 times in the league.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Nicholas

The technical term for all that is "fudging brick". Dropped for Perry Groves! Holy crap.

He had enough ability to be a flat-track bully in Scotland, but in the English top flight, he was miles off the requisite quality. And if I recall correctly, he was one of those strikers - a bit like Berbs at Utd. - who scored in streaks or got a few in games that were already won, which makes his stats of 54 in 184 over 4 seasons flattering for him.

Back