• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Manchester, the disgrace of England :ross:!
Well done Bilbao and Sporting=D>.

It is always a delight watching arrogant ManU lose. But it shows you how low the quality in PL this season has been when the top 2 teams can't even go far in Europa League. We really wasted a golden chance to win the league title this season.

Fantastic results, especially for Bilbao - outplayed the brickest Utd midfield in 15 years and did so in style

A win for football. A win against the main-stream media.

Champions League quarter-finalists:

AC Milan (Ita), Apoel Nicolsia (Cyp), Barcelona (Spa), Bayern Munich (Ger), Benfica (Por), Chelsea (Eng), Marseille (Fra), Real Madrid (Spa).

apart from Barca and Real, and possibly Bayern(depends on Robben and Ribery being fit and turning up), i dont see much there to trouble Cheatski

Champions League quarter-finalists:

AC Milan (Ita), Apoel Nicolsia (Cyp), Barcelona (Spa), Bayern Munich (Ger), Benfica (Por), Chelsea (Eng), Marseille (Fra), Real Madrid (Spa).

apart from Barca and Real, and possibly Bayern(depends on Robben and Ribery being fit and turning up), i dont see much there to trouble Cheatski

The other teams don't matter. The first two will beat Chelsea, whether over two legs or in one match. Bayern will almost certainly do the same as well.

The other teams don't matter. The first two will beat Chelsea, whether over two legs or in one match. Bayern will almost certainly do the same as well.

i wasnt talking about Cheatski winning the comp, more about who they could face in the quarters and possibly the semis.If they avoid the 3 you mention there isnt much to trouble them i feel. Milan, Benfica, Marseille, Apoel are average imv, easily beatable with the players Chelsea have.

and chelsea are normally jammy in cup draws, i wouldnt put it past them picking out Apoel in the quarters and then meeting the winners of lets say Benfica and Marseille in the semis. Nice easy path to the final

as long as there is a chance of a Barca Real final, thats all that matters. Come on Uefa, you know what to do

Quarter Finals:

APOEL - Real Madrid
Marseille - Bayern
Benfica - Chelsea
AC Milan - Barcelona

Big guns all get home advantage in the second leg.

Back