• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Is it cheating though? or just pure tactics? If the referee did his job there should be seven or eight minutes and not five.

Very unlucky from Hart. I didnt even realise he was runnin around the back - his shirt colour etc

I stuck a tenner on City to qualify at 2-2 at 10-1, first time i've actually wanted City to win for a while ! Feel a bit gutted with Hart's chance at the end and only 5 mins extratime, WTF? On the up side, City got knocked out of Europe !

don't really like bricky, obviously, but I actually wanted them to win there. Sporting's disgraceful timewasting and overtly blatant cheating really turned me against them. After Bilbao showed everything amazing about European football, Sporting showed the other side.

Do bricky and utd not get a 3rd chance now of winning a euopean trophy now they are out of this one too, maybe drop into the inter toto, then when they get fudged out of that one maybe the anglo italian cup ? Surely that cant be the end ?

Still not sure what would have been better. Additonal games if they win, thus hindering their title challenge, but at the end of the day I want what is best for Spurs.
For me we need City to be still in the title race when they go to Arsenal, going out is obv less games and should be rights give them a better chance in the League. Wouldnt mind at all if they pick up 3pts next Weds, and come back from Arsenal with at least 1pt.
If that means it helps them win the title then so be it, because it wont half help us too

Still not sure what would have been better. Additonal games if they win, thus hindering their title challenge, but at the end of the day I want what is best for Spurs.
For me we need City to be still in the title race when they go to Arsenal, going out is obv less games and should be rights give them a better chance in the League. Wouldnt mind at all if they pick up 3pts next Weds, and come back from Arsenal with at least 1pt.
If that means it helps them win the title then so be it, because it wont half help us too

we need them to beat chelsea on wednesday following the filth stealing a win at anfield if this terrible chelsea side somehow manages to win at eastlands i will start believing we are cursed.

That's a trend amongst 'ultras' on the continent.

There's a hilarious vid of YouTube of one teams fans rocking up at a 5-aside; all going mental, flares, streamers, singing in unison - galore. Think they were Dutch. Great schtuuf! :D

Back