• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
This game feels like the classic "next goal wins" scenario

Although of course if Cheats score soon, that could be good news if they sit back on it and try to ride it out

I can just see them scoring in the 95th minute via a centre back like those ugly cheating Woolwich nomads

Chavski win please. Helps my bet and gives them extra games.

If they lose this they will be deflated and hopefully their season will truly collapse.
If they win they'll get a huge boost and a sense of belief. They'll be happy to play your extra games.
Also they could somehow end up winning the thing and nicking the 4th CL spot that way.

If they lose this they will be deflated and hopefully their season will truly collapse.
If they win they'll get a huge boost and a sense of belief. They'll be happy to play your extra games.
Also they could somehow end up winning the thing and nicking the 4th CL spot that way.

The nightmare scenario I mentioned last night. Although I'd like to think this Chelsea side wouldnt beat Barcelona over 2 legs or a one-off final, or Real or Bayern for that matter. The problem is,you just never ever know in football

Eva Carneiro.

1.Carneiro.jpg

hard to see either of them troubling barca or real madrid but the winner of this would have a serious chance of getting to the final if they're both in the other side of the draw.

we want them out

so er..... who was it that was telling me how much of an idiot i was for saying that Chelsea had a reasonable chance of going through, after the first leg ??

Back