• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
This is where I've always found extra-time in a 2-legged contest unfair. The team at home in the 2nd leg gets the benefit of 30 extra minutes on their own patch.
For me should just be Away goals or if still level then straight to pens after 180mins

Its a bonus that they do have to play an extra 30 mins though, unfortunately the fact they arent playing until Sunday, means it wont matter too much, plus its Leicester City at home (Where else, its the FA Cup)

Unfortunately chelbrick only have leicester and will rest key players come the weekend.

Meanwhile we'll get beaten black n blue against stoke on Wednesday and have key players out.

I hate football!

Come on penalties. I want to see this again

JohnTerryPAMartinRickett3.jpg

Back