• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Napoli sitting back again now.
They should just go for it. Neither team's defence is good enough to sit back and defend.

Its a nice problem to have I suppose,but if Chelsea progress they would be playing a midweek game every week, until mid-April and further if they reach the semis of FA Cup and probably for the rest of the season if they reach the CL semis

Shame Napoli werent playing Spurs, that penalty wouldnt have been given.

On a sidenote, if I was a goalkeeper facing Lampard I wouldnt move, more often than not he puts them straight down the middle

I find it incredible the kind of rules they sit and make up in FIFA or UEFA, rather than trying to sort out the real issues in football. Your tights must be the same colour as your shorts. The tape on your socks must be the same colour of your socks. What is the point?

I find it incredible the kind of rules they sit and make up in FIFA or UEFA, rather than trying to sort out the real issues in football. Your tights must be the same colour as your shorts. The tape on your socks must be the same colour of your socks. What is the point?

It makes certain people in high places feel really important

Its a nice problem to have I suppose,but if Chelsea progress they would be playing a midweek game every week, until mid-April and further if they reach the semis of FA Cup and probably for the rest of the season if they reach the CL semis

I want them to progress because these matches will drain them on both the league and cup fronts and I really dont think they are good enough to win the CL anyway.

Having said that, Arsenal almost won the CL with the 5th best English side in 2006, and Liverpool DID manage it in 2005.

Back