• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

How long before a spurs fan TV though? It's only a matter of time with the money involved with YouTube videos these days. Sad to say, but I'd be surprised if it didn't show up sooner rather than later.

My fear as well, there are plenty of idiots among our fans as well.

The one crouching down - I thought it was a kid at first but now I don't think that's the case - but is he wearing full kit???
At least it doesn't appear to be wearing a half & half kit I suppose :oops:

C3QkvIeXAAAPeyR.jpg

My son told me they were chanting Wenger out at a ColdPlay concert there lately. I honestly don't know what to say about that.

Not sure to be honest, I will have a look. It even sounds all abit corporate,

Chas Newky who writes for 4-4-2 is very anti ATV, often read his comments.

Whats interesting is the whole thing is manufactured in the fact that they have a crowdfunded protest which heightens tension, results in fights in and out the stadium and they are the cause or at least a huge part of it, they then go on and create videos saying that the clubs lack of decision making and Wenger himself are causing fan divisions which is utter crap its manufactured.

Sounds like a conspiracy to me

Over on the f365 forum where Arsenal are the most prevalent fanbase they are all very split on Wenger and staying/going and it gets very heated between them, stretching back years - the division is certainly not manufactured and there have been banners etc long before AFTV were around, they latched on to it no doubt and probably don't help matters but they aren't the architects

There was also a thing called the Yellow and Black movement a few years back directed towards the owners not putting enough money in or something - what we see now is just a culmination of divides in the fanbase stretching back ages.

They're basically an entitled bunch of clams - their fanbase grew massively during Wengers successful period and now it finally looks to be well and truly over all those who latched on to them are throwing their toys out of their prams

Last edited:
Wenger: “For 20 years I have done it and it looked nothing. Now people realise it is not as easy as it looked. Guardiola said to achieve top four is a trophy.”

As a parent I know how you must be feeling. I just hope when my boys grow up they have better taste in music.
Ha. He listens to some brick music but thankfully Cold Play is not on the list.

I believe the concert was in Singapore but it is still inexcusable. And to follow Arsenal too, well that just compounds the shame.

Ha. He listens to some brick music but thankfully Cold Play is not on the list.

I believe the concert was in Singapore but it is still inexcusable. And to follow Arsenal too, well that just compounds the shame.

So at a gig in Singapore, Coldplay fans were singing Wenger out? WTF?!

How long before a spurs fan TV though? It's only a matter of time with the money involved with YouTube videos these days. Sad to say, but I'd be surprised if it didn't show up sooner rather than later.

We had one. Spurred On, I believe it was called. They were set up by some parent company that thought there was money in Fan TVs (the same company that owns FullTime Devils and a few others, I think) - sadly, such companies tend to be a) not too patient in terms of allowing a channel to grow from scratch, and b) not too tolerant of the...erm, 'earthy' language used by most football fans before and after games. :p

From the little I saw of their content, they were trying to make it a sort of kid-friendly, more amicable sort of FanTV channel for the most part. But they only ended up getting about 5,000-odd views per video, so at some stage the company must have cut the funding, because they haven't been putting out any content for quite a long time now.

I have no doubt somebody will try again soon enough. But I also have little doubt that, unless the channel's structured in a way that avoids the moral issues surrounding making money off your fellow fans...It will go the same way as AFTV, if it even gets that far.

Same thing with WestHamFanTV (yes, there is one, apparently) - first time I saw it was when it was a geezer interviewing some memorably tinkled-off bloke after their loss to Astra Giurgiu in the EL qualifiers (I believe SimplySpurs on Twitter made a video mocking that bloke in particular, which is how I found that interview), and the video closed with that bloke saying that they were 'real fans, not in it for the money or the fame' to something like that.

Then I caught a video a few months later where the same geezer talked grandly about being some self-appointed representative of the fans that had just applied for a position with the club advising them on 'fan issues' or something because he owned a YT channel and thus was in some way more qualified than the rest (obviously he didn't phrase it as such, but it was heavily implied).

It will end in tears when fans try to improve their own monetary or societal position by using other fans in a manner that tarnishes the fanbase as a whole. Whatever the club. I have no doubt about this whatsoever.

Last edited:
We had one. Spurred On, I believe it was called. They were set up by some parent company that thought there was money in Fan TVs (the same company that owns FullTime Devils and a few others, I think) - sadly, such companies tend to be a) not too patient in terms of allowing a channel to grow from scratch, and b) not too tolerant of the...erm, 'earthy' language used by most football fans before and after games. :p

From the little I saw of their content, they were trying to make it a sort of kid-friendly, more amicable sort of FanTV channel for the most part. But they only ended up getting about 5,000-odd views per video, so at some stage the company must have cut the funding, because they haven't been putting out any content for quite a long time now.

Baranaby was the presenter

Decent lad and knowledgable but with that name he should be in Mumford And Sons

Baranaby was the presenter

Decent lad and knowledgable but with that name he should be in Mumford And Sons

Didn't he upload a few songs as well? :p He seemed like a nice chap (and a genuine fan), so I have nothing against the guy - the type of people I noticed were featured on the channel felt a bit too biased towards the '20-something millennial' category, which was maybe a drawback, but it certainly wasn't otherwise divisive to the extent that AFTV seems to be.

Back