• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

He's probably gonna quit and maintain his record of never finishing below us the turd

Wouldnt put it past him. Only a few days back the press were reporting he was about to offered an extension. Honestly cant see that happening whatsoever, the fans would riot

Wow, this thread is quiet!

Three Nil

Wenger out now, surely?!

I hope he goes back to The Emirates and sits there for a few hours with a glass of whisky staring at the pictures on the walls, then sets fire to the stadium

Very nice

Verrrrrrrrrrrrry nice!!!

Still 14 points back

He looked as if he was going to cry, when the final whistle sounded. He has to walk now, it won't get any better for him.

And now we have have to the chance to get the monkey of the back with a win in the NLD. If results go the right way in the next 2 may not even need to win it.

Big Sam on Sky now, telling everyone how to beat The Goons. The centre backs are left on their own when the full backs bomb on, so you just get it to Benteke / Zaha / Townsend and bish bash bosh gol gol gol

I still don't rate Benteke, Zaha or Townsend much... they can assist, they can contribute, but it's all a bit crappy slappy, scrambling around and falling over, not the finesse of Eriksen et alli

He looked as if he was going to cry, when the final whistle sounded. He has to walk now, it won't get any better for him.

Fingers crossed he stays for another year at least. Although it could get nasty if he signs an extension after this. I just hope he stays on as a director after quitting as manager, and that his lanky old shadow will continue to cast bad luck on Arse for years to come.

Probably haven't got the energy for both come to think of it dude...

Fair play. If you can keep it up whilst listening to this clown shoe, you are a better man than me

arsenal-fan-tv-troopz.jpg

The good thing for us is it doesn't really matter what happens with Wenger - he either stays and continues taking them backwards or he goes and leaves too much responsibility for the next man to take control of.

I think they're fudged in the short to medium term and are going to do a bit of a Liverpool

That's their fourth consecutive away loss, worst ever under Wenger. Lets hope they get something from Boro away then, because next up on the road for them is us.

Back