• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

I suppose he is stuck between a rock and a hard place. People only tune in when they suffer a bad result, even the Arsenal fans I know don't bother if they win. Must be strange getting all his success through the team he supports failing.

As Galeforce said, every team has their idiot fans, but Arsenal fan TV has given them a face. Everytime I see Wenger's future discussed I think of these idiots calling for his head, when in reality, the majority of Arsenal fans are more "if he goes, he goes. If he stays, he stays". But that obviously doesn't get you YouTube hits.

Imagine this twunt in front of you at the Lane, videoing himself the whole time, clam

How does a total prat like him get the money to buy a car, season ticket, computer and cover himself in tattoos, he's unemployable, unless he's a rentboy for the less discerning perv.

Fudge me, what narcissism.

Can no-one just do a thing, be in the moment and enjoy it any more?

Why does even the most run of the mill, everyday occurrence have to be recorded for posterity?

Please let's not have this become a thing.
No more social media for me, this is the closest you fcukers get to me being narcissistic. I hate people now...am
I getting old?

Why does even the most run of the mill, everyday occurrence have to be recorded for posterity?

Was thinking the same thing, it is rather sad. Not taking the tinkle just because he is Arsenal but he really needs to take a long hard look at himself because it is clear he has mental issues which is not a laughing matter. I love Tottenham it is my team, but my life comes first, to put so much focus on a football team hints at issues of self worth, the tats do that as well.

No more social media for me, this is the closest you fcukers get to me being narcissistic. I hate people now...am
I getting old?

yep same here mate, this is the closest I get to social media, I check Newsnow tottenham and Newsnow road cycling every day for news stories and then that is it. Really do not get the next generation and feel they are missing out on real life experiences.

I can not even fathom how anyone can get so worked up like my sister in law that they complain about an advert they see on the tube, we live very different lives i think.

How does a total prat like him get the money to buy a car, season ticket, computer and cover himself in tattoos, he's unemployable, unless he's a rentboy for the less discerning perv.

He's a DJ or something, iirc - tattoos usually aren't much of an impediment in that particular profession.

Either way, it's ludicrous. He shouted himself hoarse about the A*se players posting on Twitter and Snapchat and stuff after games in one of the AFTV videos (their loss against Everton, maybe?) , and I honestly couldn't help but laugh when I later found out that he literally films and uploads videos of himself driving to games, shouting at players, grumbling afterwards and (probably) driving home again. Self-awareness and a recognition of your own narcissism doesn't sell, though. Faux outrage to further your own Youtube career at the expense of the reputation of your own fanbase does.

yep same here mate, this is the closest I get to social media, I check Newsnow tottenham and Newsnow road cycling every day for news stories and then that is it. Really do not get the next generation and feel they are missing out on real life experiences.

I can not even fathom how anyone can get so worked up like my sister in law that they complain about an advert they see on the tube, we live very different lives i think.
Yeh I'm so more chilled out now I don't have a Facebook, instagram, twitter and even LinkedIn account. I'm glad I don't see what all of my mates wives are posting about their babies and tagging what restaurant they're eating in as well as bragging about being on holiday and posting "happy Monday" to everyone. I've been off Facebook since Christmas Day and the others followed shortly after and I haven't missed it at all. I really do think the next generation are all fcuked up and will have no social skills whatsoever.

This is all I do on the internet now and also newsnow and the BBC. Top 3 hits at work, redtube at home when the Mrs goes out....

It's been a thing for a while, as far as I've gathered. I accidentally saw one of those from a Spurs fan at our away match at City in January or whenever it was. Ridiculous stuff. But kids these days, what can you do.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=tottenham+vlog

Yeh I'm so more chilled out now I don't have a Facebook, instagram, twitter and even LinkedIn account. I'm glad I don't see what all of my mates wives are posting about their babies and tagging what restaurant they're eating in as well as bragging about being on holiday and posting "happy Monday" to everyone. I've been off Facebook since Christmas Day and the others followed shortly after and I haven't missed it at all. I really do think the next generation are all fcuked up and will have no social skills whatsoever.

This is all I do on the internet now and also newsnow and the BBC. Top 3 hits at work, redtube at home when the Mrs goes out....

The best social site is my local, you can meet every type of nutter in there, and they are all experts on everything, even better than here if you want to talk b*******.

I think we are all capable of it, I consider myself pretty level headed and savvy to the way the game has changed, mostly for the better imo

but, I can lose my brick when liverpool are involved, I had a right strop after our last game at anfield, I was incredulous, I went to sleep that night still shaking my head

I trade on Betfair exchange most nights football is on and have this site open on other pages, also MyFreeCams but the models keep banning me for going on about custard.

You do know Arsenal TV is one big business?

I have a contact in social media who has said they are racking it in from Adverts, Sponsorships (William Hill) and pay per click revenues from Youtube, the more mental the videos the more hits the more money. They deny it and threaten legal action to anyone what suggests it but its easy to find it out.

Its the reason they have now started their video cutting, short and long versions, two videos more hits....more money

You do know Arsenal TV is one big business?

I have a contact in social media who has said they are racking it in from Adverts, Sponsorships (William Hill) and pay per click revenues from Youtube, the more mental the videos the more hits the more money. They deny it and threaten legal action to anyone what suggests it but its easy to find it out.

Its the reason they have now started their video cutting, short and long versions, two videos more hits....more money

I think everyone and their dog knows it's big business tbf. William Hill as well? I've certainly seen Ladbrokes recently on the vids.

Can you tell us more about the threatening legal action bit; that sounds as mad as how they reckon last season Arsenal FC sent stewards with the away fans to the Etihad to forcibly confiscate any "Wenger out" banners last April....which sounded truly Gestapo to me (but which i wouldn't put past Kroenke...)

I think everyone and their dog knows it's big business tbf. William Hill as well? I've certainly seen Ladbrokes recently on the vids.

Can you tell us more about the threatening legal action bit; that sounds as mad as how they reckon last season Arsenal FC sent stewards with the away fans to the Etihad to forcibly confiscate any "Wenger out" banners last April....which sounded truly Gestapo to me (but which i wouldn't put past Kroenke...)

Ahhh it might be Ladbrokes I mixed them up with the boxing one.

I think it was the Guardian or a podcast which claimed the guy who runs Arsenal TV was paying for their Season Tickets or something like that, each one went mental saying if they don't pull the story they would get lawyers involved, I will try and dig the story out.

Ahhh it might be Ladbrokes I mixed them up with the boxing one.

I think it was the Guardian or a podcast which claimed the guy who runs Arsenal TV was paying for their Season Tickets or something like that, each one went mental saying if they don't pull the story they would get lawyers involved, I will try and dig the story out.

Yeah please do dig it out, very intersting. I think i may have heard that Podcast (plus read it too) re Arsenal Fan TV paying for travel or tickets of some of the key blogger etc but hadn't seen anything about legal action!

Back