• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Re: Lets not laugh at the other North London club 2013/2014

I misread that as Ramsey calling us filfth.

But then I saw it said fifth. Fair enough, he's right.

I quite like Ramsey, he takes dogs abuse from the AFC fans week in week out

He sort of deserves it to be honest. On a personal level he's quite likeable, but has very little end product on the pitch.

Wales star Ramsey, 22, was quizzed about AVB’s oufit during today’s Arsenal Q&A at the fans’ open day at the Emirates.

He was asked: “In one word, what do you think of Spurs?” He cheekily replied “Fifth.”

lol...because ''FOURTH!!!'' would be something to be so immensely proud of and shout about?

Such witty banter.

Arsenal have had more player transfer & loan deals (24) during the Summer 2013 window than any other Premier League club.

The only problem is that 23 of the deals were for outgoing players and only one for an incoming player.

And he was on a free transfer.

Premier League Player's Transfers Summer 2013

They must have trimmed their wage bill significantly. Just getting rid of Arshavin and Gervinho will have cleared a lot

They must have trimmed their wage bill significantly. Just getting rid of Arshavin and Gervinho will have cleared a lot

but what's the point of shipping out deadwood if there only going to bring in more....the stellar names have gone but maybe they will pull something from the hat.

unless Arsene is just clearing the decks and he's gonna see out this year and be off......leaving a new manager next season with a clean slate and 130m transfer kitty.

So surprised they haven't done anything bar Sanogo.... J Cesar looks a common sense signing as 1st choice gk....but oh well.

Rumours about Gustavo, who is just the type they need to be fair.

but what's the point of shipping out deadwood if there only going to bring in more....the stellar names have gone but maybe they will pull something from the hat.

unless Arsene is just clearing the decks and he's gonna see out this year and be off......leaving a new manager next season with a clean slate and 130m transfer kitty.

So surprised they haven't done anything bar Sanogo.... J Cesar looks a common sense signing as 1st choice gk....but oh well.

I'm tentatively holding back my laughter until the transfer window actually closes. Still a decent chance that they will find some good signings before that unfortunately.

Just delighted that they didn't give up on Suarez and go for Soldado before we were able to sign him. That was a real worry at one point I think.

I think they will spend big this season. 1 point win is something the accountants and financial controllers have heart attacks about. They will heed the warnings. They will improve. Our fault we didn't capitalize on their situation when we could.

Just seen Walcott being interviewed on SSN

Hahahahahahaha Ive not stopped laughing for about 15 minutes now

"There are no average players at AFC, only ones with real quality" hahahahahahahaha where shall I start, the list is fudging endless !!

He has turned into a right mouthpiece these days, little prick

I know when I take coke I start talking brick as well.

Q: What does an Arsenal fan do once he has won a trophy?

A: Have another game of FIFA

Q: What does an Arsenal fan do once he has won a trophy?

A: Have another game of FIFA

Not get a backpage story on Marca in which it's entitled that Arsenal win a trophy and the paper pretends that it's real? ;)

I'm tentatively holding back my laughter until the transfer window actually closes. Still a decent chance that they will find some good signings before that unfortunately.

Just delighted that they didn't give up on Suarez and go for Soldado before we were able to sign him. That was a real worry at one point I think.

Higuain was seemingly a cert for them at one stage. Just the sort of signing they need I think so I'm glad it didn't happen. I do however expect them to get in at least a couple of decent signings by the end of the window. They'll almost certainly be shooting it out with us for fourth place again I think - though they may be aiming higher if they do manage to bring in some quality additions. Liverpool will probably be (more) in the mix this season too. Should be exciting.

The trophy stuff is funny, but it's kinda cringe given our lack of trophies too

Last edited:

The trophy stuff is funny, but it's kinda cringe giving our lack of trophies too

I agree. 2 trophies in 20 years and Spurs fans give it out as if we'd won the League every year.

Cesar would be an awful signing for Arsenal I think. They would break his confidence completely. They need someone ice cool like Hugo.

We've got more money than them. Don't worry about that

BRfnkmgCcAAISCZ.jpg

Back