• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Re: Lets not laugh at the other North London club 2013/2014

Serious question - have they signed anyone yet?

We've only signed four internationals who play for Spain, Brazil, France and Belgium!!!!

A chap called Yaya Sanogo. I don't know anything about him really but he's probably just a squad filler.

As much as I like (NOT) laughing at Arsenal I'm sure they'll sign someone decent before the window shuts.

They are super busy in the market, just taken Ligue 2 midfielder Alharbi El Jadeyaoui on trial.

Yup, he's another of their 'kids'...but once who actually has a chance of becoming something ultimately.

A4792_zpsa565b2a6.jpg

:lol: Like it

Just seen Walcott being interviewed on SSN

Hahahahahahaha Ive not stopped laughing for about 15 minutes now

"There are no average players at AFC, only ones with real quality" hahahahahahahaha where shall I start, the list is fudging endless !!

He has turned into a right mouthpiece these days, little prick

Last edited:

In fairness, they seem to be getting rid of a lot of deadwood. You have to wonder if there really is any real ambition at that club though. They'd be severely pushing their luck without at least 2 stellar signings as we have been closing on them each year and have done well so far. I'd love to see them fail with Suarez and end up with some panic buys on deadline day, while we bizarrely have all our work done.

Theo Walcott reckons Koscielney is the best defender in the world :eek: :ross:

He's certainly not the best defender in the World but he's very, very good.

I'm laughing more over the fact that David Luiz is valued at £35m :lol: I don't see him as being 'that' good.

I pathologically hate the Arse and no one's ever going to take that away from me.

It's hardly a coincidence they're shortened name about describes my view of them.

He's certainly not the best defender in the World but he's very, very good.

I'm laughing more over the fact that David Luiz is valued at £35m :lol: I don't see him as being 'that' good.

He's not even the best defender in North London.

He's not even the best defender in North London.

Was just about to post the same thing. It's debatable whether he's even better than Vermaelen. Koscielny is nowhere near consistent enough to be considered best in the world. He'll be saying Giroud is better than Van Persie next.

Nope, that's the Dutchman!

I thought he'd be the one to take over the acclaim from BAE. As it is, I think Benny's bubble has burst but the cult acclaim doesn't really seem to have been attributed to anyone else in particular.

Sandro has the best shout for it though.

Was just about to post the same thing. It's debatable whether he's even better than Vermaelen. Koscielny is nowhere near consistent enough to be considered best in the world. He'll be saying Giroud is better than Van Persie next.

I don't want to take this too off topic but he is much better than Vermalen. Vermaelen is a pretty poor defender and IMO gets most of his credit for his attacking forays rather than his defensive efforts. Koscienly has improved significantly and is by far and away their best defender. He would push to get a starting place in our side when everyone is fully fit no problems.

When we signed Verts a gooner I know said he was brick. When he had seen him play he was poor and so bad that for Belgium he had to play left back.... Now he admits he is the best centre back in the league

Wenger has strengthened Arsenal's squad by managing to sell Gervinho to AS Roma.

Koscielny would walk into our team at centre half. Lets not kid ourselves.

Depends how good Kaboul is when he returns. But, otherwise yes, he would. He's not on Jan's level but he's better than the rest and maybe Kaboul.

Back