• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The General Transfer Rumours and Speculation Thread

This is true. I think, unless we're looking to genuinely rotate a player into Dier's role full-time (with Dier dropping back into CB, which seems like a waste given the lack of spots there as long as Toby + Jan are fit), the player we buy as backup will have to be older and willing to ride the bench for a bit, as you say...or a player who can rotate to fill both the Dier and Dembele roles with ease, which would guarantee them a lot of time. Those players, however, tend to be expensive (Dahoud is an example).

Be interesting to see if Dominic Ball gets game time pre-season, big step up from Scotland but been playing regularly. Hope he plays this weekend and I get a chance to see him.

I seriously wish we can bring Bale back. Say 45 million quid and Real supplements his wage over 120,000 quid. Wishful thinking but Levy can get it done.

Don't know anything about Boufal but sounds like our sort of Profile. Schurrle and Batshauyi would be amazing signings that along with perhaps Ball coming back to play CB/CM and Dembele from Fulham would be a dream window for me.

Son take the place of Erikson...what are you on man..
In real terms of this season,s games its Son who has underperformed . I.m not having a go at Son.Maybe he will play better next season..but he,s not a patch on Erikson...never will be!

Son take the place of Erikson...what are you on man..
In real terms of this season,s games its Son who has underperformed . I.m not having a go at Son.Maybe he will play better next season..but he,s not a patch on Erikson...never will be!

He could be you never know but I agree with sentiment

Erisken has been outstanding if you take the season as a whole

Gutter Boy surprises me here in his opinion but he is entitled to it. I for one know that Eriksen is vital to how we play

And keeping in thread Sofiane Boufal looks like Mahrez in style and substance. I don't know if would fit our system but he looks a proper player

He's the stepover king Taarabt one isn't he?
In terms of potential I would say that Boufal is the best attacking midfield player in France. I watched him play a few times earlier this season and straight away it is evident how good his touch is and also the fantastic balance that he has.

From the little I saw of him Boufal seemed to have a tendency to go missing sometimes and the next part of his development would be to make sure he is always having an impact on the game, but I think Poch could give him that. I would be happy if we made this signing. There is a huge amount of potential upside on this deal.

I just think that we should go all out for Bale. Surely we can spunk our budget on one player that would turn out to be a banker.

That is providing that he is available and he would want to come back to the lane. Could not stand him playing for Man U or City or even Chelsea.

Would have one hell of a team

At the moment I would be satisfied with just 3 signings this summer, Michy Batshuayi, Saido Berahino and Victor Wanyama

Back