• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Centre Forward thread

Immigrants there taking all the other GHod damn jobs. The is a million coming over on boats every day of the week, sure one of em can do it.

*this post was purely to make the Guardian lot foam at the mouth.

Wait they're taking jobs too? The Daily Mail only told me they were raping and murdering every British woman.

The Conservatives and far right can't make up their mind. In one moment all immigrants are criminals, living off taxpayers money. In the next moment all immigrants are taking jobs from non-immigrants.
Which one is it?
It’s all of it man
And these immigrants are also stealing the jobs of footballers
We have just had a bloody Swedish immigrant rock up at the training ground … one bag is all he had
But he was young, washed
Why does he need the help lf the average tax paying spurs fan

Jesus wept!!!

Has that post since been deleted?

At some stage, someone told Japanese garden lover that he was smart enough to be a troll on the internet. What went over his head is that at that point the person was trolling him.

Not sure what's worse in the CF thread, the usual slagging off of Richy or macarons attempting to be edgy but lacking the intelligence to do so and just reverting to the standard women hating / sex pest tropes.

Edit - I'm assuming your reaction is to the crass "joke" not the poor use of grammar ;)

Has that post since been deleted?

At some stage, someone told Japanese garden lover that he was smart enough to be a troll on the internet. What went over his head is that at that point the person was trolling him.

Not sure what's worse in the CF thread, the usual slagging off of Richy or macarons attempting to be edgy but lacking the intelligence to do so and just reverting to the standard women hating / sex pest tropes.

Edit - I'm assuming your reaction is to the crass "joke" not the poor use of grammar ;)
Both
It was random, and very much untrue and crass comment

I don't think it was random, it was carrying on a theme and as often happens each post escalates on the previous.
It should have been more obvious that it was intended as a joke and I understand why it was deleted, but if that posted is deleted I think it would only be fair to delete all those posts.
I saw it and thought WTF
We don’t have many lady posters on here, do we
So for them to see that… not good
I can’t generalise but all the British ladies I know are very sensible with their antics and make their win choices
In away with my wife, sister in law, mother in law and daughter. They make me proud at least

Back