• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Centre Forward thread

A lot of people questioned if Klopp and even Pep could do it in England.
Those people were stupid and probably never really watched anything but the Premier League.

I like Ange a lot but his pedigree is no way comparable either Pep or Klopp before they came to the PL. I know you weren't comparing but it's a pointless comparison to be completely honest.

Those people were stupid and probably never really watched anything but the Premier League.

I like Ange a lot but his pedigree is no way comparable either Pep or Klopp before they came to the PL. I know you weren't comparing but it's a pointless comparison to be completely honest.
Bit like those, “Ange gained more points in his first season than Pep, Klopp and Arteta.” Means nothing.

Vague speculation linking us with Guirassy of Stuttgart/Guinea striker, 17.5m release clause, scored 30 in 30, no idea about him/this at all, sounds a good value option.

Vague speculation linking us with Toney of Brentford/England striker, 40m ish in final year of contract, scored goals and looked tasty a while ago, then turned into a bit of a betting braggard wally, no idea about him/this at all, sounds a good value option.

Vague speculation linking us with Guirassy of Stuttgart/Guinea striker, 17.5m release clause, scored 30 in 30, no idea about him/this at all, sounds a good value option.

Vague speculation linking us with Toney of Brentford/England striker, 40m ish in final year of contract, scored goals and looked tasty a while ago, then turned into a bit of a betting braggard wally, no idea about him/this at all, sounds a good value option.

The Toney bit looked more like Brentford are getting a bit anxious over lack of interest.

Hope it's very vague. He's never scored more than 13 in a season before, and that includes seasons in French 2nd division. He's had an incredible season, but has never been prolific before.

Back