• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's such a joke, please just ban his flimflam. You can criticize some of the other ITKs for not knowing things and making up stuff, but this guy is just such a fudging macaron, please, will people stop posting his absolute dogbrick "information", it's destroying the internet.

He just posts random stuff, then deletes the ones that don't come true. Spends all day calling people ****s for questioning him.

He's such a joke, please just ban his flimflam. You can criticize some of the other ITKs for not knowing things and making up stuff, but this guy is just such a fudging macaron, please, will people stop posting his absolute dogbrick "information", it's destroying the internet.

Actually i prefer him over all the other itk's as it's painfully obvious his intention is to wind people up and if you actually do believe him then it's more a case of you being a gullible taco (not you personally mate) then anything else.

I do reckon we will get Ade + 1 other.....I reckon they've got a plan B if Damiao doesn't come off, and maybe Carroll plan C.

Got a funny feeling Defoe could go too, like Dragon 1 alluded to. He doesn't get any sort of decent game time for past couple of seasons since we've reverted to one up front, and at 29 he's bound to want regular footy....

plan B is probably praying for Ade to stay fit, since for some reason we still think we can get Leandro by January

personally I think Gylfi can play up top too, he had two games there for Swansea last season? probably more clinical than Ade anyways and prefers staying up more than VdV

Love it, Aquayid is best mates with Ian Poulter, apparently !!!

@akqayid
So IP is pushing hard and I really should be cheering him on.... But I'm watching the closing and don't want the #olympics2012 to end

ME
Poulter is a gooner though and a ****y one at that too, I cant support him im afraid

‏@akqayid
whens he's your mate you should by rights! But fudge it, I'll switch over when done

only 12m for Rodwell, ouch, that boy is gonna take over the world

Several reports that it's £15m, rising to £18m.

Mancini, who had been frustrated at a lack of summer signings, had angered Everton fans after defeating Chelsea in the Community Shield by saying Rodwell was not yet ready for City's first team and that the player was now joining a club with a winning mentality.

He said: "Jack is a good player. He is young. It is the first time he is in a club that plays to win and it will be different for him.

"But in a couple of years I am sure he will be a top and stronger midfielder. He has good quality.

"Rodwell is a player that needs to improve to play in this XI but he is young and a good player for our future.

"We are interested in all good players. I liked him last season. For this reason, we bought him."

:rolleyes:

Several reports that it's £15m, rising to £18m.

Mancini, who had been frustrated at a lack of summer signings, had angered Everton fans after defeating Chelsea in the Community Shield by saying Rodwell was not yet ready for City's first team and that the player was now joining a club with a winning mentality.

He said: "Jack is a good player. He is young. It is the first time he is in a club that plays to win and it will be different for him.

"But in a couple of years I am sure he will be a top and stronger midfielder. He has good quality.

"Rodwell is a player that needs to improve to play in this XI but he is young and a good player for our future.

"We are interested in all good players. I liked him last season. For this reason, we bought him."

:rolleyes:

Money can't buy class, clearly.

plan B is probably praying for Ade to stay fit, since for some reason we still think we can get Leandro by January

personally I think Gylfi can play up top too, he had two games there for Swansea last season? probably more clinical than Ade anyways and prefers staying up more than VdV

I do wonder if this is why they wouldn't mind getting rid of JD once we have Ade and someone else in as could they class Bale/Gulfi/VDV possibly as back up for them along with Kane?

I think Man bricky went for Rodwell to tinkle of Manure?

Would be a good signing for Manure. RVP that is

Back