• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How do you know who a genuine transfer target is? Are really the Sun, Mirror or Fail making stuff up to fill their pages any better?

So Sig and Vert were not genuine then? Im sure you knew what he meant and just decided to try and be a dingdong about it.

i reckon Ade is and has been wrapped up for some time - just waiting till the last moment to finalize as it makes financial sense (in terms of wages for player and club)

also heard Leandro will sign once he leaves the Olympic squad and returns to Inter

I doubt he'll fly over to Brazil to fly back for Saudi Sportswashing Machine next weekend. If he's coming he'll surely just stay in London after tonight.

Even IF we were to sign Damiao which I think is pure bollox, do you not think he would want to go home and get his stuff, say goodbye to his family or friends? Na, just stay here cos he's in London and talk to them on Skype. Coincidence that he's in London for the Olympics that he's linked with us. It ain't happening

So Sig and Vert were not genuine then? Im sure you knew what he meant and just decided to try and be a dingdong about it.

Not sure what you mean either. How did we know they were genuine targets? ITKs told us about it long before it actually happened (or very long in the case of Verts).

I doubt he'll fly over to Brazil to fly back for Saudi Sportswashing Machine next weekend. If he's coming he'll surely just stay in London after tonight.

i doubt he'll sign for a new club and move to a new country without returning to his current club/country first

Ade this week and Sahin in the last week of the window, I'm confident of this. Don't think Damiao or Lloris will happen.

Even IF we were to sign Damiao which I think is pure bollox, do you not think he would want to go home and get his stuff, say goodbye to his family or friends? Na, just stay here cos he's in London and talk to them on Skype. Coincidence that he's in London for the Olympics that he's linked with us. It ain't happening

Im inclined to think that IF we buy him those who think he will join the squad and in short order be a star are going to have a big reality check.

Its going to take him a while to settle, to adapt. He isnt used to europe at all, let alone England. Hid world would be turned upside down

Except Carroll ;)

and Llorente

128664073659501780.jpg

Ade £4m with City paying a bunch of his wages

Modric out for £35m
Sahin on loan

Late failed bid for some mega star we have no hope of ever getting.

I do reckon we will get Ade + 1 other.....I reckon they've got a plan B if Damiao doesn't come off, and maybe Carroll plan C.

Got a funny feeling Defoe could go too, like Dragon 1 alluded to. He doesn't get any sort of decent game time for past couple of seasons since we've reverted to one up front, and at 29 he's bound to want regular footy....

??? From 1 hr ago...

Agent_ITK ‏@Agent_ITK

As I said 4 big announcements for #Spurs have happened this weekend. #THFC #Tottenham #Football

??? From 1 hr ago...

Agent_ITK ‏@Agent_ITK

As I said 4 big announcements for #Spurs have happened this weekend. #THFC #Tottenham #Football

What the fudge were the announcements this weekend? or did i miss em?

Its like me saying - six big signings happened last week.

WHAT

THE

fudge

??? From 1 hr ago...

Agent_ITK ‏@Agent_ITK

He's such a joke, please just ban his flimflam. You can criticize some of the other ITKs for not knowing things and making up stuff, but this guy is just such a fudging macaron, please, will people stop posting his absolute dogbrick "information", it's destroying the internet.

Back