• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Football Agent @Football_Agent9

Hearing Chelsea have launched their final bid for Wigan's Victor Moses, somewhere in the region of £7 Million with further £ in add-ons.

Internacional vice president Luciano Davi also confirmed that no bid had been received, but indicated that the club would consider a sale if the player wished to depart.

Davi said: "There has been no official offer for Damião. We don't intend to sell him because we have problems in attack, but we can't rule out a sale. It will depend on the will of the player. Damião has already proved himself to be worth much more than €20 million.

Could that mean he has a €20m clause in his contract? Why mention the 20m otherwise.

There would seem to be too much speculation surrounding Damaio. I reckon this is a smokescreen masking our primary target. Have no idea who this might be though -maybe a real surprise ala VDV

Cant see us paying above £20m though. DL will need his bargaining hat on again, so this wont get done quickly

Why's that? We've bidded much higher for Augero and Rossi. Although he is not quite as proven as them a full Brazilian international younger striker? Levy knows his value will only go up and I'm with Nayim who reckons we have the money to spend on the right type of player, we simply won't just spunk it for the sake of it.

To me it all adds up. Levy, AVB etc aren't stupid. They know we need strikers. We have a good relationship with International, AVB likes a Brazilian, we haven't seemed to be doing that much in terms of bringing one in, AVB says there will be movement in next few days - funnily enough coinciding with end of football tournament, his agent now saying there may be a new offer from us etc etc....

Dragon 1 who is a very good ITK said Spurs want him as Pleat won't stop raving about the guy. I'd believe him over just about any ITK I've come across....

Why's that? We've bidded much higher for Augero and Rossi. Although he is not quite as proven as them a full Brazilian international younger striker? Levy knows his value will only go up and I'm with Nayim who reckons we have the money to spend on the right type of player, we simply won't just spunk it for the sake of it.

To me it all adds up. Levy, AVB etc aren't stupid. They know we need strikers. We have a good relationship with International, AVB likes a Brazilian, we haven't seemed to be doing that much in terms of bringing one in, AVB says there will be movement in next few days - funnily enough coinciding with end of football tournament, his agent now saying there may be a new offer from us etc etc....

All in honesty I read it wrong. Its 20m Euros which isnt so bad. I could see them going for that

With POTL returning you might think it couldn't possibly get any worse. If you did you were wrong.

Whofarted:

Nothing we don't already know, but I thought I would post anyway.

We have always been in for Leandro, just his club naffing us about.

Ade, what can I say, we have matched his wages, now he is being greedy and playing silly buggers with Emirates Marketing Project.

Not sure who it is but AVB wants a player he coached at Porto, could be any one of three?

AVB wants all business done by end of this week. (he hasn't worked with Levy before) !!!

Oh yeah, I saw that...forgot about those posts! Don't see how that's tarnished his rep though, just should be more careful what he posts! He is def ITK though, vary rarely posts....

The club obviously know who he is and where his info comes from. Nothing more than a sanctioned leak.

Yet in the 18 months since we have been unable to cough up the money to buy anybody. Funny how those alleged bids were made in the last couple of days of that transfer window. Aguero is on over £150K a week. I do not believe Levy would have been willing to cough up those kind of wages

Last edited:
Back