• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's a fair comment but you have to be aware when somebody's main purpose is simply to string people along. Usually Jjetset doesn't seem to be that type i agree but how exactly can a player go from world class to "better than Niko but worse than Sandro"? i mean how can this even be possible.

As he said later, it was HIS definition of world class.

The original JJetset ‏@jetsetyid
@HappySpur Ha ha cheers. I normally keep them till the end but this one was far down the road.Oh well i think i may hibernate for a while!!

The time between us being linked heavily with Sig and the time it was officially announced, it was everywhere that Sig was choosing Liverpool but jetset said it's done and has been for a while, but wasn't sure on why there had been no announcement. With AVB he hadn't said anything all window but just popped in with "announcement tomorrow".

yes but that was because of the friend of the doc who said Siggy had had a medical....even i was convinced after that real out of the blue ITK that Siggy was ours

As he said later, it was HIS definition of world class.

Gimme a break mate. So based on that he feels Sandro is even better than World class?

It's obvious he was stringing people along this time. My guess was that at first he was probably refering to Kaka or one of the RM strikers, decided it was a bit too far fetched and grabbed on this "better than Niko but worse than Sandro" gonad*s as he probably thought there was still a small chance Sahin would be included in the Modric deal to cover his back. This itk stuff is easy.

Btw why can't he reveal the player now it's gone tits up?

I think dwelling on the wrong bits of ITK can be just as bad as dwelling on the cryptic nonsense. Either way, we're giving them too much time and attention.

In other REAL news, Milan Badelj looks set to sign for Hamburg for €4 million. I know he's a midfielder, but not sure if he's more advanced (vdv role) or sits deeper.

Talk on the City forum is they want 7 million, we've offered 5 million. Wages and sign on fee I thought was pretty much agreed with Ade's agent already.

Talk on the City forum is they want 7 million, we've offered 5 million. Wages and sign on fee I thought was pretty much agreed with Ade's agent already.

6 mill and lets fcukin shake on it for GHod's sake

Back