• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The original JJetset ‏@jetsetyid
@BobParkinson It was from Real :0( & very complicated. This was the first time i have ever gone out on a limb & i got exposed!!‪#

The original JJetset ‏@jetsetyid
@BobParkinson It was from Real :0( & very complicated. This was the first time i have ever gone out on a limb & i got exposed!!‪#sadgoat‬;0(

deal over!!!! what a fookin waste of time:lol:

a player from Real, young, world class????:-s

I thought that was a joke, some of his tweets are jokes, i.e. the Rondon one.

8.25 is Muller, young and wears no 25 for Bayern. 8 is for Moutinho.

dont even bother, deal is off....if there ever was a deal:lol:

probably its Sahin, if JJetset is serious(who knows)

I dont think Sahin wants to come to Spurs, easy life in Madrid. Big money for doing fcuk all. Nice

Real Madrid striker Gonzalo Higuain hopes any deal to bring Luka Modric to the Primera Division champions will be wrapped up quickly.

Tottenham midfielder Modric has been linked with the La Liga champions and big-spending Ligue 1 side Paris Saint-Germain, as well as Chelsea and Manchester United.

But Real are believed to be Modric's first choice move away from White Hart Lane after he failed to force through a switch to Premier League rivals Chelsea last season.

"I saw at Modric at Euro 2012 and also at Tottenham," Higuain told as.com.

"He is a player who loves the club and us. I wish to close the deal as quickly as possible if it is for the good of the team."

Real president Florentino Perez is looking to finalise the structure of the deal in the knowledge he could be forced to make a considerable offer after Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy rejected the £40m bid from the Chelsea last summer.

Higuain also played down rumours of his potential departure from the Santiago Bernabéu.

He said: "I do not regret anything I've lived here. I could fulfil dreams and win titles, hopefully this year we will be the Champions."

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/2483/7906005/Higuain-wants-Modric-deal

or is JJetset set trying to expose Ryantegan????:-k flush him out as the fake that he is

ITK wars!!!!

Real Madrid striker Gonzalo Higuain hopes any deal to bring Luka Modric to the Primera Division champions will be wrapped up quickly.

Tottenham midfielder Modric has been linked with the La Liga champions and big-spending Ligue 1 side Paris Saint-Germain, as well as Chelsea and Manchester United.

But Real are believed to be Modric's first choice move away from White Hart Lane after he failed to force through a switch to Premier League rivals Chelsea last season.

"I saw at Modric at Euro 2012 and also at Tottenham," Higuain told as.com.

"He is a player who loves the club and us. I wish to close the deal as quickly as possible if it is for the good of the team."

Real president Florentino Perez is looking to finalise the structure of the deal in the knowledge he could be forced to make a considerable offer after Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy rejected the £40m bid from the Chelsea last summer.

Higuain also played down rumours of his potential departure from the Santiago Bernabéu.

He said: "I do not regret anything I've lived here. I could fulfil dreams and win titles, hopefully this year we will be the Champions."

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/2483/7906005/Higuain-wants-Modric-deal

How nice of Higuain. It's also nice to see tapping up of players through other players so that clubs do not get into trouble. Would be funny if we turned round and said, Modric is going no-where unless we get Higuain as part of a deal.

He's saying it was a player from Real Madrid but the deal is off, now he looks like a mug.

hahahahahhahhahahahahahaahaha deal is off? so throughout today he ws still insisting it was 90% done and it wil happen etc etc....now all of a sudden it's off? out of nowhere? loooool

Back