• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If it's a Madrid player then I guess it fudges the Modric deal.

Are you ok?

THERE WAS NEVER A PLAYER FFS. You don't find it weird, i mean just a tiny tiny tiny tiny bit weird it was definetley on just 5 or so minutes before. Modric will still leave and we move on. This guy gets his laughs and the sad thing is some people (looks like you're one of them tbh) will still believe something big was going to happen.

If it's a Madrid player then I guess it fudges the Modric deal.

not necessarily.....swap deals never happen, so Modric to Real will still go ahead if a fee can be agreed. This other Real player to Spurs deal would have been exclusive of the Modric one, so i guess if nothing is happening there we will just go and look elsewhere for another player on the list

What about Adebayor? Whats happening with that deal, is he back training at City now then??

Think he's at City if he's started pre season. You gotta laught at the City fans having a fit over Levy being greedy.

Levy has previously said... " we will not pay money for a player that Emirates Marketing Project does not want". In other words if he isn't good enough for them.. why should we pay

Delusions of Grandeur yet again from Spurs

Are you ok?

THERE WAS NEVER A PLAYER FFS. You don't find it weird, i mean just a tiny tiny tiny tiny bit weird it was definetley on just 5 or so minutes before. Modric will still leave and we move on. This guy gets his laughs and the sad thing is some people (looks like you're one of them tbh) will still believe something big was going to happen.

come on, its just talk, a bit of fun

we only have a few months of these transfer windows, and as its summer and there is no football, what the fcuk else is there to chat about

lets chillax

Are you ok?

How long does it take for someone to say "deal off"? He knows he's going to look bad but he still said it, could've just swept it under the carpet like POTL with his bap bap americano, blue&yellow, pocket dynamo crap. He's got enough stuff right in the past for me to think he's legit, if it makes me a gullible mug then so be it.

Manchester+United+Leave+For+Pre-Season+Tour+of+South+Africa

Come on Daniel - 5m as quoted in his FaceBook status!

No ta.

I can't forget

What has JJetset got right exactly?

Was he the Nelsen guy? What else?

I was impressed with Roger Morgan putting it out there and saying Bale WILL sign a new contract. That was good. Many people could have guessed AVB. I think akqayid suggested Freund and probably knows someone at the ground as he was aware Caulker had signed a new contract just before it was announced.

But what about Jjetset? What has he got?

What has JJetset got right exactly?

Was he the Nelsen guy? What else?

I was impressed with Roger Morgan putting it out there and saying Bale WILL sign a new contract. That was good. Many people could have guessed AVB. I think akqayid suggested Freund and probably knows someone at the ground as he was aware Caulker had signed a new contract just before it was announced.

But what about Jjetset? What has he got?

He got Saha and Nelsen right and i think that's it.

The guy just flat out made some utter gonad*s up after building this up throughout yesterday and today. First it was

* he can officially get us excited

* then describes player as World class

* then states the player is better than Kranjcar but worse than Sandro

* then it's 90% done

* around 5 or so minutes later its' all off

you couldn't make it up...no wait you could:ross:

JJetset called Lascelles a couple of days before the media and also got our opening fixture right the day before the release.

Sig and AVB too.

Now lets do a character assassination for each of the papers as apparently they're untouchable.

Sig and AVB too.

Now lets do a character assassination for each of the papers as apparently they're untouchable.

Ahhhh ok.

Fair enough, I'm sure he does have some sort of connection then. Doesn't mean they still can't be wrong or that deals can't change though.

Sig and AVB too.

if he has minimum contact then Sig was not hard to tell, I know now that he decided at least 10 days before announced

could also be that he was tested, if some bogus info would find it´s way to twitter or to the boards

Ahhhh ok.

Fair enough, I'm sure he does have some sort of connection then. Doesn't mean they still can't be wrong or that deals can't change though.

That's it right there. None of the ITKs are involved in the actual negotiations, they just hear things. Some of it could be wrong, some of it could be outdated. And yes, some of them are WUMs, but there are considerably less of them this summer.

sorry, but not Siggy, and what did he get right about AVB??

The time between us being linked heavily with Sig and the time it was officially announced, it was everywhere that Sig was choosing Liverpool but jetset said it's done and has been for a while, but wasn't sure on why there had been no announcement. With AVB he hadn't said anything all window but just popped in with "announcement tomorrow".

and if the deal has fallen through, why not name the player???? its all this cloak and dagger stuff that can wind people up. OK, if the deal is on then yes by all means no names need to be mentioned, but all of a sudden its off, so just give the name. But no, all we get is thats its a Real player.

That's it right there. None of the ITKs are involved in the actual negotiations, they just hear things. Some of it could be wrong, some of it could be outdated. And yes, some of them are WUMs, but there are considerably less of them this summer.

That's a fair comment but you have to be aware when somebody's main purpose is simply to string people along. Usually Jjetset doesn't seem to be that type i agree but how exactly can a player go from world class to "better than Niko but worse than Sandro"? i mean how can this even be possible.

The time between us being linked heavily with Sig and the time it was officially announced, it was everywhere that Sig was choosing Liverpool but jetset said it's done and has been for a while, but wasn't sure on why there had been no announcement. With AVB he hadn't said anything all window but just popped in with "announcement tomorrow".

I like the fact that he doesn't go around spouting stuff all the time. He waits until he's sure. So he got it wrong now and admitted to it himself. It's those that cling to his every word as gospel that's the problem.

Back