• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Manchester+United+Leave+For+Pre-Season+Tour+of+South+Africa

Come on Daniel - 5m as quoted in his FaceBook status!

You must be fudging joking ! he point blank refused to play for us, the man is a scumbag.

someone asked that on spurs community, and JJetset pm'd back saying he liked the suggestion

Just seen it, someone said ""it sound's like we're after a young (sub 22 year old) with huge potential" or words to that effect" and jetset liked the post.

im surprised no-one has had the brainwave to at least ask JJetset what position this player occupies. Striker? midfield? its not going to hurt the deal to reveal this kinda sh*t

Ryantegan who claimed he only knew things cos his boss was mates with Harry? Harry goes and he suddenly gets another 'source'

He didn't but I can understand how you feel

He did, he refused to come off the bench under Jol and also said he was unavailable for selection because of a feigned injury, this was all said in the the national press by hans Sagers and backed by others, Carrick was foolishly sold, Berbatov engineering his own move and behaved disgracefully, he said last week at Utd that he has always behaved professionally and would never let his team mates down, lying bastard he did with us.

Just seen it, someone said ""it sound's like we're after a young (sub 22 year old) with huge potential" or words to that effect" and jetset liked the post.

thats the one

and its not "sub 22", its "sub 22 or so".....the "or so" gives a bit of leeway for someone who might be 23 for example, someone like Lewandowski8)

He didn't but I can understand how you feel

He did.

Dimitar BerbatovTottenham’s start to the 2007/08 season was already a disaster before they travelled to Saudi Sportswashing Machine for a mid-week fixture, with boss Martin Jol fighting to cling on to his job.

Having dropped Dimitar Berbatov for the match at St James’ Park, Jol called on the Bulgarian just after half-time when Spurs were already 2-0 down. The Bulgarian initially refused before reluctantly taking to the pitch – Jol was sacked five days later.

At the start of the following season, Berbatov was involved in another storm as he refused to play for Juande Ramos’s Spurs side to try and force through a move to Manchester United. He got his wish as the north London side caved into United’s offer on transfer deadline day.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ez-isnt-player-refuse-play.html#ixzz20shsdwKU

He did, he refused to come off the bench under Jol and also said he was unavailable for selection because of a feigned injury, this was all said in the the national press by hans Sagers and backed by others, Carrick was foolishly sold, Berbatov engineering his own move and behaved disgracefully, he said last week at Utd that he has always behaved professionally and would never let his team mates down, lying bastard he did with us.

He wasn't picked for the last game - same way Modric missed the first 2 last season. But this is heading O/T now and I've had this argument hundreds of times on here

Including Jonathon Woodgate.

I will support Spurs even if they played in the South Midlands league, but if Berbatov came back that would seriously tinkle me off.

The original JJetset ‏@jetsetyid
@BobParkinson Now gone to 1-10 Fark!!! I'm going to hibernate now as the deal just fell through:0( ‪#shouldhavestayedasthegoat‬:0(

:lol: hahahaha the wind up fooker

Back