• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ITKs out there - I hate you

Put your money, where your mouth is - tell us who it is if you are the true ITK you claim to be - else jog right on, because right now it could be ANYONE (logic suggests AVB will want to sign more men - hardly rocket science, is it!) - and then you'll simply confirm once it's announced to the tune of - 'I told you all along'

If people can't see the sheer insanity in the above model of 'rumour sperading' - then I must be going crazy

it's just much easier to ignore the whole thing.. or just simply laugh and be glad that you're not one of them.

Well he's been right about more than just Nelsen. ITKs have had a good summer really - Bale new contract, AVB, Freund, Sig etc all been mentioned by them before anywhere else caught on.

i am officially excited. expect a pm soon to tell you how officially excited i am. #reallyfudgingofficiallyexcited

Well he's been right about more than just Nelsen. ITKs have had a good summer really - Bale new contract, AVB, Freund, Sig etc all been mentioned by them before anywhere else caught on.

Is this actually true - was he the first person to launch this info on the Internetz?

Ah yeh so he says afterwards. Looks like he's getting his excuses in early. I can see it now...

"The player was at the Lane and was all set to sign but his agent changed the goalposts at the last minute".

This guys seems to be the the J Beiber of ITKs - massive following based on superficial content

i am less officially excited now that the goalposts have changed.#notsoofficiallyexcitednowthatgoalpostshavechanged

New Watford manager Gianfranco Zola is making a move to lure Tottenham goalkeeper Carlo Cudicini to Vicarage Road, claims the Daily Express

This guys seems to be the the J Beiber of ITKs - massive following based on superficial content

It feels weird to be defending an ITK considering I've done my fair share of slagging but this guy genuinely gets things right and not in the POTL sense of "signing in the next month", congrats POTL you knew all along. You seem to want to just ignore it as you hate the premise of ITK when in reality it's no different to any other media outlet, you have a load of brick with the odd piece of good info.

another clue to the JJetset big signing is that the player is 'young with huge potential'.....someone asked if this fits the description and JJetset agreed

now im convinced, its Lewandowski

He didn't give any info on Rondon, someone just asked him whether the player he's on about is Rondon and he just said something like "no, not good enough for Spurs".

Just looked through the log and on Sunday Roger Morgan said

"'I think Rondon of malaga is more realistic.
Also carlo to Watford'. "

Which both now seem to have been reported.

He didn't give any info on Rondon, someone just asked him whether the player he's on about is Rondon and he just said something like "no, not good enough for Spurs".

I stand corrected

Tried to access his teletext but he seems to have blocked off common plebs

What was his record on AVB by the way?

Back