• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who: jase_ace_uk
Where: SO
When: 10/07/12

jase_ace_uk said:
Take it or leave it.

As many already know my source is my father in law who is a scout at Wigan Athletic. I have been told that we have expressed an interest in Victor Moses.

a passing interest hopefully

maybe its Levy doing to Chelsea regarding Moses what Chelsea seem to be doing to Spurs regarding Oscar, meaning being interfering cnuts

To be fair for a lesser prem team them 3 would be good signings.

Careful you make sense, that isn't tolerated here.

Most people don't understand there is a big difference between not good enough to own a first team spot on current Spurs team and a player being brick. In my opinion we don't have brick players on our books anymore.

The russian FA have confirmed a shortlist for the vacant managers job; with Harry one of the candidates O:)

How funny would that be?; " Pav, you know the drill. Just fudging run around a bit "

we havent signed any strikers on a permanent basis since hmmmmmmm, Crouch in 2009????? :) 7 weeks isnt enough!!!!!!!

Harry's management style, we got to the point where all our strikers were good, internationals even, and the only way to improve them objectively and almost certainly would be to sign someone for 20 mil plus - but strikers that cost that much usually command massive wages and we weren't going to get anyone like that.

Under AVB we will take more risks but if we need strikers (rather than simply needing to upgrade them) I'm totally confident we can go out and get as many as we need before the season starts.

ok, looks like Ade is coming in, but as he was here last season i dont see that as adding to the squad

Leandro? club dont want to sell, he doesnt want to leave, Spurs seem reluctant to break bank to force sale

Lewandowski? CL Dortmund dont want to sell, rumoured price tag of 30 mill seems beyond THFC

Huntelaar?? possibility, but 17 mill for a nearly 29 year old seems to go against what Levy is trying to create at Spurs

Demba Ba??? would love it, but the talk is that Levy wont sanction a deal for a player with a dodgy knee condition(even though the player never seems to be injured)

Higuain?? yeah, do me a favour

Llorente?? as above

so, who else is their that weve have been linked with and is realistic, because im seriously running out of ideas

ok, looks like Ade is coming in, but as he was here last season i dont see that as adding to the squad

Leandro? club dont want to sell, he doesnt want to leave, Spurs seem reluctant to break bank to force sale

Lewandowski? CL Dortmund dont want to sell, rumoured price tag of 30 mill seems beyond THFC

Huntelaar?? possibility, but 17 mill for a nearly 29 year old seems to go against what Levy is trying to create at Spurs

Demba Ba??? would love it, but the talk is that Levy wont sanction a deal for a player with a dodgy knee condition(even though the player never seems to be injured)

Higuain?? yeah, do me a favour

Llorente?? as above

so, who else is their that weve have been linked with and is realistic, because im seriously running out of ideas

Dear GHod no!

Also - how does it 'look' Ade is coming?

Back