• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agent_ITK ‏@Agent_ITK
West Ham have made a £5mil bid for David Bentley. #WHUFC#Hammers #THFC #Spurs #Football

Agent_ITK ‏@Agent_ITK
West Ham have made a £5mil bid for David Bentley. #WHUFC#Hammers #THFC #Spurs #Football

I would drive him there myself... And before any of you smartarses say it's not far I live in Norway so it's quite a long fudging drive for me to even just get there in the first place

yeah i kinda agree with this view. it seems suddenly we've dawned into an era where its more appealing to play as midfielder, and we are getting tons of skillful and dynamic youngsters coming up everywhere. just look at the recent euros... top striker torres??? germany's gomez was good for a tournament like this but he doesn't have the impact of a klinsmann. but in midfield... fantastic talent just about everywhere.

Not sure that I agree really. Depending on who the flavours of the month are, we go through periods where apparently there are no AMs, no DMs, no strikers, no LBs etc. etc.... Funnily enough, normally when we are all baying for someone in that position to come to us.

There are plenty of good strikers out there and plenty with good potential. Sorry, are people going to try and say that Arsenal have not just picked up two very reasonably priced and good strikers in Giroud and Podolski?.. Robert Lewendowski is still always a possibility if someone offered enough for him... Madrid cannot continually keep both Benzema and Higuain happy... How long will Falcao be happy at Atletico?... Did Saudi Sportswashing Machine not just pick up a 20 goal a season striker for free and another 6 months later for pittance?... Is Doumbia going to get fed up with his free supply of bananas being kindly supplied by away fans in Russia?

Official Everton @Everton

Portugal U21 striker Joao Silva has been sold to Levski Sofia for an undisclosed fee

Benoit Assou-Ekotto ‏@AssouEkotto
Second day of work...i train alone and try to make myself ready asap! BUT im DEAD ALREADY. Last nite was in bed about 10pm as a old MAN LOL

I'd take Carroll on loan

Not really sure. Is he good enough to be first choice? If not, is he the sort of person you wantin your squad but not playing? Am not convinced....

Also dont see why we should be training Liverpool's players

where's all the ITK stating we're unveiling Ade, Lloris, and Moutinho at tomorrows press conference??

seems like the itks are slacking a bit

My first piece of ITK:
Who: VolSpur
Where: GG
Player: Ade, Lloris, Moutinho

we're unveiling Ade, Lloris, and Moutinho at tomorrows press conference!!

How long before the press gets a sniff at this meaty piece of ITK?

Anywho, don't know who this is, somebody posted his twitter-account here earlier before I lost the electricity for an hour and a half.

Andre Mitrovski ‏@AaronLennon10

Andre Villas Boas has told Jenas that he's going nowhere.

Can't see how this is true, he would be at least 5th choice and why would they keep paying this crippled guys wages? His contract seems to end next year, I bet Levy wants something now instead of nothing later. Him signing an exstension would be very strange. £2m should do, hopefully West Ham or Reading will be interested.

Total BS, but could you imagine us doing a press conference tomorrow with Ade/Lloris/Moutinho +AVB/Vert/Sig?

All you need to add in is an investor announcement that pays for the Stadium and all Spurs fans will be utterly confused ...

Back