• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sky Sports sources understand Saudi Sportswashing Machine striker Leon Best is undergoing a medical at Blackburn.

Aston Villa confirm the signing of Karim El Ahmadi from Feyenoord

Spurs have announced that Sigurdsson has agreed terms, signed a contract, passed a medical, but he might still join Liverpool.

Which is strange - as Benitez was interviewed by Sky the other day and said that right opportunity hadn't come along, (implying that a big enough club/budget hadn't been made available) If we are getting all of this money why wouldn't be be interested?

We definitely talked to him around the time of Harry's court case. A mate of mine from school set up his website/advertising/media presence etc for this new coaching shizzle he's doing. He told me that we'd been in talks. He seemed to think if Harry had gone down he would've come in :-k

We definitely talked to him around the time of Harry's court case. A mate of mine from school set up his website/advertising/media presence etc for this new coaching shizzle he's doing. He told me that we'd been in talks. He seemed to think if Harry had gone down he would've come in :-k

Your mate setup a website, but knew that Levy talked to Benitez about a management job at Spurs ?

What I would like to know is what your mates uncles hairdresser had heard.

Vertonghen is training with Ajax????...does that mean he wont be at the 2pm news conference at WHL???

Your mate setup a website, but knew that Levy talked to Benitez about a management job at Spurs ?

What I would like to know is what your mates uncles hairdresser had heard.

haha, I know, I know. I was asking him what he was up to on FB (needed a favour off him) and he told me he was setting all the online palava for Benitez. Then messaged me the next day saying, 'I know something you don't know'. Classic ITK behaviour! Anyway, he just said the talks had been promising and if Harry went down it could be on.

fudge me, I sound like a right **** don't I.... ](*,)

All in good faith though, take it as you will, let the badger feed on the pelican but only on a Sunday when in Hull.

Sky Bet @SkyBet
We have suspended betting on Andre Villas Boas becoming the next Tottenham manager with his appointment expected in the next 24 hours

He's been expected in the next 24 hrs for the past 2 weeks.

Sky Bet @SkyBet
We have suspended betting on Andre Villas Boas becoming the next Tottenham manager with his appointment expected in the next 24 hours

He's been expected in the next 24 hrs for the past 2 weeks.

exactly](*,) typical Tottenham

Brynjar Ingi Erluson ‏@brynjarerluson
According to Hoffenheim Gylfi's transfer will be completed at the end of the week. Unbelievable. They do not name the club.#SigurdssonSaga

According to Hoffenheim Gylfi's transfer will be completed at the end of the week. Unbelievable. They do not name the club.#SigurdssonSaga

this has Levy written all over it. Delay delay delay..he's coming to Spurs then

So we are to believe that we are coming into huge amounts of money, Verts and Sig will sign and AVB will be appointed manager all in 2 days because a couple of tacos on twitter say so?

i dont care about signings right now....id say that announcing the manager is of most importance. There is no reason for all this waiting and wondering and speculation

get the manager and the rest will follow in due course

i dont care about signings right now....id say that announcing the manager is of most importance. There is no reason for all this waiting and wondering and speculation

get the manager and the rest will follow in due course

This. Wouldn't make sense to sign new players before a new manager is in place.

Interestingly the piece on Hoffenheim's OS has disappeared. Basically saying he was tying up lose ends with an EPL club so there was no point in him returning to training at Hoffenheim & as i was checking out the English translation.... it was no longer there.

Here in German

Der endgültige Wechsel von Gylfi Sigurdsson in die englische Premier League nimmt konkrete Züge an. Der 22-jährige Isländer wird demnach nicht in dieser Woche zum Bundesligisten TSG 1899 Hoffenheim zurückkehren.
Trainer und Manager Markus Babbel: „Gylfi Sigurdsson steht kurz vor der Einigung mit einem Premier-League-Verein. Es geht nur noch um letzte Details. Ich gehe davon aus, dass der Transfer bis zum Ende der Woche über die Bühne geht.“ Daher, so Babbel, mache es auch keinen Sinn, Sigurdsson noch einmal in den Kraichgau zurück zu beordern.

Sigurdsson war im Sommer 2010 vom FC Reading zur TSG 1899 Hoffenheim gewechselt. Sigurdsson bestritt insgesamt 26 Spiele in der Bundesliga und erzielte dabei neun Treffer. Seit Januar 2012 war der Mittelfeldspieler bereits auf der Insel und hatte auf Leihbasis beim Erstligisten FC Swansea gespielt.

Last edited:
Back