• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Manure - give us Rooney plus 5m you got a deal
Chelscum - give us Torres plus 15m you got a deal
Man bricky - give us Silva plus 6m you got a deal

Anyone else can suck my hard willy

Nani can't play in the centre park. /sarcasm

?ú26m would get us a very decent striker. Nani and Bale on the wings, with a quality forward would go some way to compensating.

We should have course look for some talent for CM as well as this.

Nani is a superb footballer, would be amazing for us IMHO.

?ú26m would get us a very decent striker. Nani and Bale on the wings, with a quality forward would go some way to compensating.

Like Berba's 31m did?

That's my main gripe with selling players on the pre-text of massive transfer fees. It doesn't automatically guarantee a like-for-like replacement (in terms of fees) and would most likely end up being swallowed by the NDP.

Doubt Nani would drop down a level (possibly even 2) either and essentially swap CL/PL titles for a decent cup run at best. Surely these swap deals have to be voluntary. : )

A 26 million pound striker is not going to accept 80k a week? How many times do we have to go over this?

A 26 million pound striker is not going to accept 80k a week? How many times do we have to go over this?

:lol:

Reminds me of another classic

We need to focus on the PL in order to secure CL qualification

Once we're in the CL we cannot let it affect our domestic campaign because

Once we're in the CL we cannot let it affect our domestic campaign because

I don't think he's THAT good myself, but, more to the point, Nani is considering whether to turn down a ?ú130k per week contract extension from manure because he doesn't think it's enough. So what chance would we have signing him.? Furthermore how are you so confident that we would go and spend that money wisely, if at all?

For Luka i'd accept the following (REALISTIC) deals from each club that are interested:

Man United = Cleverley and 28m

Chelsea = Lukaku or Sturridge and 25m

Emirates Marketing Project = Richards, Johnson and 12m

For Luka i'd accept the following (REALISTIC) deals from each club that are interested:

I pick option B - i.e. the most realistic

SAF wouldn't let go of Cleverly, imv - he could be their next Scholes for a good decade

I think Cleverley is over rated anyway, I haven't seen anything amazing to think he could be a star. No thanks.

I pick option B - i.e. the most realistic

SAF wouldn't let go of Cleverly, imv - he could be their next Scholes for a good decade

Yep he could be but with Luka going the other way they MIGHT be willing to sacrifice him and he MIGHT be willing to join us.

For me:

Man United = Berba, Carrick and 35m

Chelsea = Courtois, Lukaku and 30m

Emirates Marketing Project = Dzeko, Ade and 20m

For United and City they pay whatever wages that are above our budget for their entire first contract.

All very much borderline as far as realism goes, but honestly I would only be happy with something that was borderline realistic, wouldn't be happy to get rejects and cast offs.

Seriously, Nani is on crazy wages and in a recent quote said he was deciding whether to accept a new contract worth 130k a week! I think the Nani boat has long sailed (unless we get him on the way down)

...and he's a tit!

For me:

For United and City they pay whatever wages that are above our budget for their entire first contract.

All very much borderline as far as realism goes, but honestly I would only be happy with something that was borderline realistic, wouldn't be happy to get rejects and cast offs.

This, although I think (hope) Levy has planned out his response to every approach:

untitle.JPG

For me:

:ross::ross::ross:

Cleverly has done nothing to earn the hype around him imo. Livermore a much better player at present imo. If he was a Utd player he'd have England caps by now

Back